Reltus Device — Temporary Relief for Tinnitus

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by calin, Mar 6, 2013.

1. calin
      Inspired

calin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Oct 2011
    2. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      calin
      Inspired

calin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Oct 2011
    3. TRB

TRB Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2012
      My wife helpfully cut an ad from one of her magazines for a device that looks a lot like a battery powered toothbrush, but which has a soft rubber ear canal-shaped tip. They claim the device "soothes the auditory nerve with calming micro-vibrations" providing up to "18 hours" of T relief.

Has anyone tried this ($49) gizmo?

It sounds like snake oil, but I guess you never know. On the other hand they do have a web site with testimonials, so it has to be legit, right?

4. demi
      No Mood

demi Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2012
      My mom cut this ad out of the weekend ads and handed it to me. I told her it probably wouldn't work because otherwise I think others on here would of talked about it already. But who knows?

5. luckyman316

luckyman316 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2013
      I just got this from Amazon. Should be coming in a few days. I'll let you know how it works. 17 hours of relief is a LOT! Would be perfect to get this during the day so I don't hear my T any more. Some days are worse than others for me. Yesterday was decent, today not so much so.

6. Leah

Leah Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Just heard of this device anyone have any luck with it?