Severe Spike, Itchy Ears

Discussion in 'Support' started by Fairy, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Fairy
      Cool

Fairy Member

Tinnitus Since:
      I really don't know what I should be doing. Should I get the doctor look in my ears again. They are itchy,
      right ear is drumming. and machinery sound. I was thinking of going to emergency, in what are they to do. Put in a bed and gown. On to the solution. Any thoughts. I went to chiropractor, Tomorrow I will get an appointment with phsio therapy, i got sprint for tmj, *not sure if I have it). It is tinnitus and earache is driving me crazy. Do you go to nut house with this. I wanted to get botox this week. What are risk factors, if you know. if not, just ignore that part of question. It says takes 2 or 3 for to it work, then you don't need any more, which is doubtable. Spike is running me crazy. it hurts. My ears are hurting. I don't want to complain. No one likes to hear someone in pain. I need to take action. fast. This condition gets worst day by day. I left it to long. I am in deep trouble. It is sad.

What would do, there is no help here. no doctors, it is social medicine. That is why I am having a hard time with getting no help.

p.s. i did go to emergency to get help, forget it. worthless. I am telling the truth. I still don't know what I got.

I am sorry, I know it is a lot that I am handling, It could be a stress factor too. I am going thru high stress.

2. Ecip

Ecip Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Still unknown... possibly noise exposure?
      Hey, hang in there bud. Stress can definitely make T worse, for sure. Mine has been terrible the past couple of days as well. Had a horrible nights sleep last night. Not sure what to make of it.

Maybe go see your family doctor and tell him how frustrated and hopeless you feel. Can you sleep well at all? That's another thing. If you dont sleep well, T can be shittier also. Worst case the doctor can possibly give you something to at least help you sleep.

Can you mask your T with white noise? Have you tried some meditating?

3. Jacob83
      Balanced

Jacob83 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2000
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I <3 punk rock and metal
      Stress makes it all so much worse. Don't go to the emergency room! You'll just add more stress to yourself... like you said, you've been there before and it didn't help. The best and only thing you can do is find whatever it is in your life right now that can calm you down and distract you. Some camomile tea helps me, and if you have a friend or family member you can talk to, do it. Ask them about their day or what they're up to. Ignore talking about your current state to take less focus on it and just talk to them about them to distract yourself from your current state. Itchy ears are awful. I've been there. You'll just have to wait it out and make sure you don't stick anything in your ear trying to scratch it. You don't want to damage yourself :)

4. Ecip

Ecip Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      When I couldnt sleep last night and all I could hear was the jet engine in my head I plugged the headphones into my phone and listened to this video. It masked my T completely and I started feeling more relaxed. I wish it was longer; say, 8 hours longer.

Tinnitus Sound Therapy | Tinnitus Treatment...

5. Ecip

Ecip Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Hey, question. With your itchy ears do you also have a watery discharge? I used to get that, where it be itchy and very watery, like I got out of the shower. I've never had that before T.