Sharing a Success Story of a Man I Found on YouTube

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Rohit Saluja, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Rohit Saluja
      Alienated

Rohit Saluja Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2 weeks
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise Induced and sinus infection
      This man says that he gets fully recovered from noise induced tinnitus, by relaxing his body doing meditation.

How I Got Better From Tinnitus

• Like x 6
      • Helpful x 3
      • Winner x 1
      • Informative x 1
      • Creative x 1
    2. Tony Phylactou

Tony Phylactou Member

Tinnitus Since:
      sept 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Cement factory noise lowT,then stress high T
      I have been doing meditation for months no success yet

• Hug Hug x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
    3. CaRd
      Cheerful

CaRd Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Anxiety/Stress/Lack of sleep/Headphones
      It's not about meditation alone. It's your attitude as a whole. You may be doing the right thing ... but is it right for YOU? I do believe that calming the mind has a big part in healing T. But it is not that simple ... at all ...

• Agree Agree x 1
    4. john paul
      English

john paul Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/11/17
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      acoustic trauma
      seen this before was very inspiring.

• Agree Agree x 1
    5. john paul
      English

john paul Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/11/17
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      acoustic trauma
      I think a lot has to do with acceptance as well. Its almost like this noise is imaginary for me now to the point that i feel like i need to just let go of it, to not hunt for it, so that it can drift away and its dominance over my imagination can go too. The sub conscious mind is so powerful i think he kinda talks about that as well when he says about letting yourself hear it, if you can, to let it in and accept it. Train your brain to think ok this is silence with some added static from the TV or whatever. I think as time goes by if you can just get yourself into a comfortable frame of mind after some time it will let go. Im trying to do this at night when ever i feel its possible. I slept without masking it last night but i admit my nights sleep was nowhere near as good as if i had some ambience playing.

• Like Like x 3
      • Agree Agree x 1
    6. Dana
      Busy

Dana Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2008
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Multi-factorial
      @Rohit Saluja
      I think it's a helping video, thank you for sharing it.

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Hug Hug x 1
    7. CaRd
      Cheerful

CaRd Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Anxiety/Stress/Lack of sleep/Headphones
      I sleep without masking. In a very quite room. Yeah, it is a pain in the a** at first. But then i got used to it. And i notice every change if there is any. Now in the summer i sleep with open windows and there is ambient noise ... and some of the sounds i do not hear. But do i sleep better? Same. It's all about stress. When i was calm a month and a half ago, i red a book till late at night without even noticing my T. Now when i have lot's of stress, i can't ignore it at all and can't read anything ... When i calm myself for a couple of days and get some sleep - all becomes much better.
      And yes - i do have hearing loss in my left year. It defected after T started in my right one(which is perfectly fine btw). And yes this damage did add a lot of noise. But it is still affected by my stress and smoking. So i do believe that it can go away eventually if we can unblock our mind.

• Like Like x 1
    8. john paul
      English

john paul Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/11/17
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      acoustic trauma
      The most progress i made has been over the last 7-9 days, What did do differently? i played my acoustic guitar a lot and slept without masking apart from last night. Last night i had the rain noise on and my T seemed to just compete with it so i had to concentrate on ignoring it. Today i was stressed because i just want the T completely gone but tonight no masking and working on acceptance and bingo much better again. TBH i have no clue what silence is meant to be anymore so im just trying to feel like all is well. I used to have a bad ear and a good ear now its just a tiny amount of tone left somewhere in my head and lots of white noise im calling silence. Im getting much better but still having moments of frustration like today. I must be patient but its hard, i just want my life back.

• Agree Agree x 2
      • Like Like x 1
    9. Ed209

Ed209 Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2015
      Is he talking about Julian Cowan Hill here do you think?

10. emmalee
      No Mood

emmalee Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      ?
      This is what I have been doing to help myself. I believe him. He is not selling anything, he is offering hope for those of us who need hope. What harm can it do? Everything he says is of a positive nature, everything. In the world of tinnitus there is far too much negativity, I choose positivity. We have to be our own hero.

Thank-you @Rohit Saluja.

• Agree Agree x 1
    11. jay777

jay777 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      benzo/ headphones
      a feeling of expectation and desire for a particular thing to happen.