SMART METERS DON'T LIKE ME!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Jay, Apr 13, 2013.

tinnitus forum
    1. Jay

Jay Member

Tinnitus Since:
      07/20/112
      Hi. My name is Jay and I live in northern New England. I am retired from an environmental engineering management position I held for two decades with MASCO Corp.

I have never had hearing or ear problems before the summer of 2012 after 5 SMART meters were installed on the wall of my apartment building 30 feet from my bedroom. (There was supposed to be 6 but I refused to allow my old meter to be replaced.)

I have had a LOUD CONSTANT ringing in my head ever since.

I'm wanting to scream but have decided to join this forum instead. Maybe discussion will help.

Thanks

2. calin
      Inspired

calin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Oct 2011
      Hi Jay! And Welcome!!

Tell me about it! So sorry!

I am aware of the Smart Meter dangers. I am guessing you are now as well.

Is there any way you can file a legal complaint about the meters causing tinnitus?

Here is a resource with infor on them...

The World Health Organization recently classified RF as a 2B carcinogen, same as DDT and lead. Military studies here and here show pulsed RF can cause serious health problems, including tinnitus, memory loss and seizures. Thousands of studies link biological effects to RF exposure. International experts warn against RF hazards associated with the dumb meters. http://emfsafetynetwork.org/?page_id=872

Here is the latest on the Legal filings: http://emfsafetynetwork.org/?page_id=8805

There is more on the web if you do some googling. However, I expect that you have already done some research on smart meter dangers.

When I came down with tinnitus, I invested in emf sheilds and neutralizers. I use the Aulterra whole house plug and Aulterra disks http://www.aulterrainternational.com/ for my cells, computers, wifis, and electrical appliances as well. https://www.aulterrainternational.com/store/aulterra-whole-house-plug/

I did quite a lot of research on the Aulterra products and spoke directly with the people there. I feel confident in them and have had no more physical effects from EMFs that I can tell.

If you do a search here on EMF/RFs you might find further information.

If you haven't already, look around the site. I have started some natural coping techniques for stress and anxiety on a thread under "Support" if you care to have a look .... and there are other threads on ways to help as well.

• Like Like x 2
      • Informative Informative x 1
    3. James
      No Mood

James Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Pulsing 03/2013
      That's a great post by calin. I think all of us are sounded by this EMF/RF, it's everwhere isn't it. Maybe the smart meters are more pulsed RF Power than one might think. It really makes me wonder, tons of people don't like them. They put one on my house near my washing machine, and the breaker keeps kept tripping now. I'd also see a doctor Jay. I hate this ear ringing.

4. calin
      Inspired

calin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Oct 2011
      Near the washing machine???? Yikes!

Did you already have your tinnitus when the meter was installed?

5. James
      No Mood

James Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Pulsing 03/2013
      I wash clothes outside. I have an older house. I'm lucky to have a house. No, I did not have the T back then when the meter was installed. Just happened lately.

6. calin
      Inspired

calin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Oct 2011
      Hey James... I hear ya! I am lucky to have a house too!

Do you suspect that the smart meter may have contributed to your T? You have had tests right? Nothing was found... right?

7. James
      No Mood

James Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Pulsing 03/2013
      I'm fixing up my house, its a long project. Anyway, I don't think the smart meter did it, but I open to all points of view. If someone feels that way, I certainly respect that. My MRI was nothing found. Something triggered the T in me. I'm finally getting some sleep now. Sometimes its acting up.