Strange Dizziness/Vertigo After Trying to Pee... Post Ejaculation, Slight Tinnitus Spike

Discussion in 'Support' started by MrBonk, Nov 26, 2016.

1. MrBonk

MrBonk Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      ETD/Insane sinus congestion/TMJ/mold allergy/dog bark??????
      So last night something strange happened. After ejaculating from you know, the usual business. I felt like I had to pee really really bad. Slightly more than normal.

Problem is I couldn't get it to come out. I stood there for a while trying to relax enough to piss (While still having a bit of an erection) and when it finally relaxed enough to let me urinate, I had this sudden huge bout of vertigo/dizziness and the feeling that I had to vomit.

It scared the crap out of me. I had to go try and lay down to relax until it passed. After it did, I noticed my T was a bit louder.

I've never had something like this happen. Was this just a blood flow issue or something with my junk?

2. gotyoubynuts

gotyoubynuts Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/1990
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Concert
      • Like Like x 1
    3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      MrBonk

MrBonk Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Odd. Sudden change in blood pressure or something then?

4. gotyoubynuts

gotyoubynuts Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/1990
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Concert
      Yes even if you don't have that disorder mentioned in the link, blood pressure does change during and/or after peeing, that explains your symptoms. If you experience this repeatedly, might want to see a doctor

5. stophiss

stophiss Member

Tinnitus Since:
      April 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      too full a life
      We know what you did can cause blindness but less is known about auditory implications. Therefore not much to add to your elegant post OP other than to say some people refer to an erection as a spike.

• Funny Funny x 1
    6. Konstadinos

Konstadinos Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown (diagnosed with ETD, TMJD and Straigtened Neck)

Before I get tinnitus I suffered hyperorgasmia from Zoloft Medication. I had to wait very long untill I ejaculate and the orgasm was incredibly higher. I felt erected even when I was out and that really annoyed me. After ejaculation I could difficualty pee, and this was due to prostate enlargement caused by excessive masterb. and was temporary. But I still remember feeling erected all the time. What I didn't know was that this hyperactivity could cause Tinnitus. I 've read many articles that talk about this issue, others claim no connection, others talk about a temporary ringing, ohters that you can actually get T from that but is temporary (orgasm is connected to your ear hair cells). Others explain this to blood pressure issues. As I said before, my T got after a day with orgams/ejac, following other similar days, using zoloft because of an OCD spike, I quit zoloft after suspecting it as a cause. But the same days I was also quitting cold turkey Benzodiazepines (also due to my OCD spike) and listening as usual music with in ear headphones (maybe with higher volume as but without realising it). Adding my neck problems, chronic rhinitis allergy that spiked those days and my neck pains ans Eustachian Tube Dy sfunction. all coming at the same week I got the ringing, It is extremelly difficult to identify the cause. But I still think hyperorgasmia and excessivive ejaculation and T onset didn't come randomly at the same period and that maybe there is a connection.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090625012200AAnlDAt

7. Jacob83
      Balanced

Jacob83 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2000
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I <3 punk rock and metal
      This happened to me once. I got out of bed in the middle of the night to take a pee, and when I was done, I got REALLY DIZZY, my vision went out, tinnitus started to scream and then I passed out on the kitchen floor. Scariest shit ever. When I got my senses back, I sat on my couch for a good hour wondering if I should call an ambulamce. I ended up not, fell asleep, woke up and everything was fine. I called a nurse friend of mine as soon as I got up and she told me about the blood pressure thing and how that happens to a lot of men and that if I ever get out of bed in the middle of night to pee, that I should get up slowly and pee sitting down.

I should note I was drinking strong ales all night and was most likely dehydrated.

8. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      MrBonk

MrBonk Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Haha, yikes. Well at least it's related to my ears. For a while I thought it might be symptoms of MD.
      (never had dizziness or vertigo.)

9. Shinichi

Shinichi Member

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ejaculation
      almost the some thing was happen with me when i was having a pleasure with my gf in the phone but i didnt wanted to masturbate i was feel hot but i hold my self for about 10 min even i feel i want to sperm but i hold it , but when we stops i go i masturbate nd sperm twice until felt pain in my tests and directly after sperm i felt i want to urinate but am not able to only a little so i get like something back up on me and i got dizzy and falled down it was soo terrible feeling , after that i got a very painful illness in my pelvic and want to pee so my dady gives me pills to make it easy and after some hours am able to urinate , i was visit the doc after some days and gives me medecins for prostate and blood pressure so i was stoped doing it again but after almost a month while sleeping i get a " whatadream " i was find my self spermi just a little in sleeps by it self but after wakeup i got this buzzing or tinniting in my ear without stops omg it was for days now without stops i dunno what should i do next ! (sorry for discription and details ).

10. Dmitriy
      Relaxed

Dmitriy Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Gunshot Exposure
      T may have spiked from bout of anxiety that you felt at that moment. Otherwise, experiencing occasional dizziness is normal for most people and can be related to many factors. Low blood sugar, for example.

11. CBrand
      Wtf

CBrand Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/21
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      I get lightheadedness and vertigo every time I pee. I realized after a few days it was happening when I was looking down and peeing in the toilet. It might not be from blood pressure. I am thinking from head movement or pinched nerves? I can make it happen when I am not peeing... It seems to also happen suddenly without any reason at all.

Anyone have this issue and know what it might be?

12. Kriszti

Kriszti Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      2016/2017/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Maybe BPPV?

13. CBrand
      Wtf

CBrand Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/21
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      BPPV has been ruled out by PC and Neurologist.