Swearing at Tinnitus. :)

Discussion in 'Support' started by Cristian Ro, Jan 22, 2016.

tinnitus forum
    1. Cristian Ro

Cristian Ro Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Sometimes I want to get out this bastard tinnitus and beat the crap out of it.
      I was thinking to start a thread here, for anybody who wants to swear at this m...er T. to do it here.
      What to you think about that?
    2. Sailboardman

Sailboardman Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Sensorineural hearing loss right ear.
      I lose it frequently and scream, "shut the f..k up!" or scream, "silence!" it works to get your emotions out. Primal Scream Theraphy.
    3. linearb

linearb Member Hall of Fame

East Coast USA
      Tinnitus Since:
      I think everyone has to make their own treaties with this stuff, and I can believe anger can be cathartic for some people!

It seems to amp me up; when I feel the most frustrated and distressed, and have the presence of mind to understand what's going on, I try to be gentle and nurturing with my thoughts.

Hello, Mr. T. You're there! I'm here. Here we are, together...

Be a little careful going too far overboard with primal screams, haha -- the loudest scream on record is 130db, which is definitely up in the "immediate hearing damage" range!
      • Like Like x 2
    4. glynis-harbron

glynis-harbron Member Benefactor Hall of Fame Ambassador Team Awareness Team Research

England, Stoke-on-Trent
      Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      TT....swear box...now that would soon be filled..
      what ever helps you cope ..mine are really naughty monkeys at the moment...lots of love glynis
      • Hug Hug x 1
    5. Dan Seg

Dan Seg Member

Boisbbriand, QC Canada
      Tinnitus Since:
      AUgust 2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      dont know yet !!
      Food related effect ,
      If I take a heavy meal for diner with RED meet and RED wine ! you can be assured my -T- goes nuts to the roof at 03:00AM and I have pain in my ears...
      100% food or alergize have an effect on -T- ...

Also, my body position have a serious effect, if I lay down horizontal , my -T- goes up 10dB !
      so I need Seroquel to be able to sleep for a few hours ...
      and again at 05:00AM this wissling sounds comes back hard,
      then I stand up and it goes down back about 6dB ..

Very strange but true !
      I saw allready an ORL and had a head scan ,,,
      they found NOTHING !