The Phenomenon — New Documentary (2020)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by GBB, Oct 15, 2020.

1. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      GBB

GBB Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      2016-2019 (Mild, Cured) 8/2020 (Severe)
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Virus / Microsuction / Acoustic Trauma
      Now Obama on record! He makes a joke but he is serious at 1 minute mark!

"I'm actually being serious here - there are footage and records of objects in the skies that we don't know exactly what they are - we cannot explain how they move, their trajectory - they do not have an easily explainable pattern..."

Link to video

2. GlennS

GlennS Member Podcast Patron Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music
      It's not just "a few clips of unusual footage". It's testimony, none of which has been denied by the Pentagon. I have a feeling had you been on those ships in the midst of these incidents you still wouldn't have believed it. Some people won't believe unless they get personally anal-probed.

• Funny Funny x 1
    3. prowlinacage

prowlinacage Member Podcast Patron Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      05/10/2020
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Long-term noise exposure
      I’d love to see disclosure in my lifetime, but I can also understand the motivation to keep it hidden. There are people who truly would lose their minds over something like that. Religious dogmas... poof! Uprooted in an instant. Not sure the world is ready for that. I say rip the band-aid off, but still... there will be collateral damage.

• Like Like x 1
    4. GlennS

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music
      I just find it odd that we psychologically have no problem casually watching decades of sci-fi where we go out and encounter alien civilizations but the idea that they're here makes some want to crawl into the fetal position. I mean, you'd think we'd all be very well prepared for the idea of the cosmos being full of intelligence, official religious dogma or no.

5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      GBB

GBB Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      • Like Like x 1
    6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      GBB

GBB Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      The report determines that a vast majority of more than 120 incidents over the past two decades did not originate from any American military or other advanced U.S. government technology, the officials said. That determination would appear to eliminate the possibility that Navy pilots who reported seeing unexplained aircraft might have encountered programs the government meant to keep secret.

But that is about the only conclusive finding in the classified intelligence report, the officials said. And while a forthcoming unclassified version, expected to be released to Congress by June 25, will present few other firm conclusions, senior officials briefed on the intelligence conceded that the very ambiguity of the findings meant the government could not definitively rule out theories that the phenomena observed by military pilots might be alien spacecraft.

• Like Like x 1
    7. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      GBB

GBB Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      • Like Like x 1
    8. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      GBB

GBB Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      • Informative Informative x 2
    9. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      GBB

GBB Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
    10. Damocles
      No Mood

Damocles Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Otitis media
      There's just something comically absurd about a guy stubbornly insisting that outside intelligent life forms are routinely visiting Earth, without it being common knowledge to us all; but drawing the line at believing several multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical businesses would pay the media, government, and a handful of prominent science and health experts (the former half, who already own massive amounts of stock in said businesses and vice versa) to endorse, "mandate" and sway information in favour of, their faulty product.

But GG for the lack of convention, I suppose.

11. GlennS

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music
      It's funny how people are relying on the federal government's imprimatur to classify UFOs as real or imaginary, as if they are the ultimate arbiters. Appeals to authority don't really carry much weight these days anyway. It really shouldn't matter in the end what shows up in an official government press-release. The body of evidence is what matters, not the government's seal of approval.

• Agree Agree x 1
    12. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      GBB

GBB Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
    13. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      GBB

GBB Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I agree, hopefully the Gallileo project out of Harvard will yield the first real results. They are helmed by the longest serving astronomy chair at Harvard, Avi Loeb, and are aiming to raise 100m dollars for UAP research. They have raised 2m in the last couple of months via private donations and are already building their first sensor array.

They have said they will only use public data so that nothing can be classified and will regularly report to the public. Pretty cool!

https://projects.iq.harvard.edu/galileo/activities

• Like Like x 1
    14. ZFire
      Pacman

ZFire Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame Advocate

Tinnitus Since:
      2012 (mild) & 04/2021 (severe)
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ototoxicity (2012) Unknown-likely noise induce (2021)
      So U.S. Congress will be holding a public hearing tomorrow 9AM (ET) on reports of unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP) skirting through the skies. Don’t remember the last time we’ve had hearings on UFOs lul...

The House Intelligence Committee's Counterterrorism, Counterintelligence, and Counterproliferation Subcommittee will oversee the hearing.

Anyways, should be a lot of fun.

Open C3 Subcommittee Hearing on Unidentified...

• Like Like x 1
    15. ZFire
      Pacman

ZFire Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame Advocate

Tinnitus Since:
      2012 (mild) & 04/2021 (severe)
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ototoxicity (2012) Unknown-likely noise induce (2021)
      @GBB

1222EB8A-44DA-4E95-81B3-6FD43D0C1A37.png

This is what they were trying to freeze frame in the hearing yesterday.

I don’t know why I thought we were going to get new info. Some interesting stuff was said though, like that there has been 11 near misses between objects and US aircraft recently, and some emit RF frequencies, we haven't tried to communicate with objects. But the good stuff like the underwater phenomenon can only be discussed behind closed sessions for some reason.

Last I recalled, the vast majority of sightings for UFOs are in the US to a ludicrous extent. Which really begs the question... If it’s aliens or anything else, why do they come to the US so much?

If it’s actually US government secret experiments, well that would explain a lot. It could be some unexplained natural phenomenon due to atmospheric conditions similar to why we have more tornadoes than other countries.

• Like Like x 1
    16. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      GBB

GBB Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus: