This Stuff Is Weird — a Minute Ago I Barely Heard My Tinnitus and Now It's Back

Discussion in 'Support' started by Vegas Robb, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Vegas Robb
      Alone

Vegas Robb Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/26/13
      A minute ago I could barely hear my t now it's back.. And I did nothing at all.. Just watching tv.. This is some weird stuff...

• Agree Agree x 2
      • Hug Hug x 1
    2. July23

July23 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/10/2009
      I know what you mean, I woke up last night and for a few second it was silence. And also mine is not the same every day, some day is very very loud, high pitch, like someone or something is cutting my brain, and some days are like today, the old tinnitus witch I'm familiar from 2009.

3. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Tinnitus is truly problematic and can swap and change sound and strength and fluctuate for no reason and in your head or ears....lots of love glynis

4. July23

July23 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/10/2009
      Today is again present, I slept well, and I wake up with my head ringing in this very annoying very high frequency tone, I don't understand, 2 days was lower, I mean easy to ignore, but when is like today, my life seems no sense. I slept well, I'm very calm and he is louder. You have this kind of sound very very high frequency? Feeling like inside of the brain? very annoying?

5. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Hi July23,
      Hope you have a better day .
      Try give sound therapy ago and keep it going all night set below your tinnitus sound as might help you.
      Your brain focuses on your lower natural sound and learns to filter out the tinnitus sound and pushes it back to the background .
      Another reason could be clenching your teeth at night or having a busy dream .......lots of love glynis