Three Secrets. There Is Hope.

Discussion in 'Support' started by Fairy, Sep 23, 2016.

1. Fairy
      Cool

Fairy Member

Tinnitus Since:
      I have gone a lot research since I have been here. It has been a journey of 7 months of hell. I did something every day for this condition.

Here are some suggestions that I do.

1. Do not sit at home, go out for fresh air for at least 10 minutes.
      2. When I was outside, I noticed that I did not hear tinnitus, it will make you feel fanastic.
      3. It is divine. You mediate every day to get your spirit up. That means your good thoughts in mediation.
      4. Don't give up. Have a journal and keep checking to get results. Keep moving toward a goal.
      I will finish well, I know that, because I have the will power. I take no for an answer.
      The divine is in all you. It will heal you.

• Winner Winner x 2
      • Like Like x 1
    2. stophiss

stophiss Member

Tinnitus Since:
      April 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      too full a life
      Good list. Only difference is...I opt for a lot more outside time. 2 hours of cardio almost everyday. Some days interval training...others recovery...bike and swim. Exercise is a great distraction. For those less physical, walking is great therapy.
      Good luck in your journey. Btw, I am only at about 5 months from my tinnitus onset.

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Fairy
      Cool

Fairy Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Actually, I was trying to make it easy for a person to begin feeling good about themselves.
      I go about 3 hours outside. No matter what. I got park behind my house here. It is awesome.
      But get the fresh air, it will heal you.

4. Alue
      No Mood

Alue Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      Stopped at number 2. Went outside and realized I could hear my tinnitus everywhere, made me feel hopeless.

5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Fairy
      Cool

Fairy Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Mabe I got that goes away when you go outdoors. It does not echo in my ears. It is worth try going outdoors.

This is last post. bye. You can debate all you want. I don't care.

6. Vaba
      Shitfaced

Vaba Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Unknown
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown. Gradual, Progressive
      What if you can FEEL it? Like, your left ear and left side of your face feel completely numb and tingly 24/7, because you have 10dB loss in that ear. How do you ignore that?

7. gotyoubynuts

gotyoubynuts Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/1990
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Concert
      Same way you would ignore phantom pain after loss of leg.

It is harder but possible. You will get used to it I hope...

8. Ed209

Ed209 Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2015

Alue, fuck tinnitus, seriously. I wanna help you but you've got to help yourself. I also hear my tinnitus 'everywhere' but the difference is that I stopped caring. It wore me down until I had a realisation; either I sit around depressed as shit and cry about it, or I get up and with all the strength in the world, carry on.

Acceptance can be incredibly hard for some to reach, but it is the holy grail. Once you genuinely stop caring and letting this shit suck the life out of you the better. Your brain will ignore the sound because it gets boring believe me. The problem you face is that you care about the sound intensely. It is how I was.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    9. undecided
      Breezy

undecided Member

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown.
      'You go out' :dunno:

10. Sam Bridge

Sam Bridge Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music/gigs probably
      10db is hardly much of a loss, i have 30 at a couple of frequencies.