Tinnex (Caroverine)

Discussion in 'Treatments' started by Markku, Mar 11, 2011.

1. muaythai

muaythai Member

By the time i received the treatment, I have been suffering from tinnitus for 3.5months after a bad cold.

2. Amol

Amol Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2013
      James, thx for your well wishes and btw we don't have much choices to treat T.
      Hey muaythai, caroverine is only given once by anesthetics. I am surprised as to why did gave you multiple injections as they said that just one is given followed by capsules

Shambles... There is much more in the menu in Mumbai

Thanks Carol, will keep you folks updated

Sure seal

• Like Like x 1
    3. muaythai

muaythai Member

I don't know why did Dr.Ashim Desai performed in that way.i am just not respond well to the medicine,maybe other may have the chance for recovery from caroverine.

4. Jodi
      Confused

Jodi Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/1999
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise
      Sooo, no one got any effect from Caroverine? Any new clinical results to read?

5. Amol

Amol Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2013
      Muaythai, I went to the same 84yr old doctor in churney road. He also me to take drips for 10 days before they inject caroverine. They will do an audiogram test after 10 days to see my improvement first. All I understand is they are trying to activate my sleeping hair cells but also they said at there's nothing that can be done to the hair cells which ave died already. So it really depends upon person to person. Wish that all my cells are just lazying out.

6. Jodi
      Confused

Jodi Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/1999
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise
      Hm, how can one know if the HCs are just "sleeping?" And not dead?

7. Amol

Amol Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2013
      T sound in ears is a cry of dying cells. My doctor said that I would have visited him within 15 days after suffering from it, I would have had more chances of getting cure completely. If untreated for so many months, some cells may have died out and some in passive mode. An audiogram shows the lack of hearing and helps to calculate the damage of hc. Dr said that there is nothing that can be done to those which have already died. All they do is to awake the passive cells which help us to curb down our t. I guess it could be identified by mri. I am not sure though.

8. SISKO
      Suicidal

SISKO Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Symposium Tinnitus Part-I
      Any News in this?

I really wonder why there is so little information about Lincoln pharma and this caroverine treatment ?

They started already 2010/2011 with it...I would expect more feedback or news in the media.

Might be posted before, but this video I just found today.

What do u guys think about ? Worth to try or too high risk of side effects?

9. erik
      Cool

erik Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      04/15/2012 or earlier?
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Most likely hearing loss
      The reason is because it probably did not pan out as a viable treatment. It could be due to side effects or the fact it didn't work as well as they thought. Most likely, we will never know. Because tinnitus is such a problem that in this day and age that if an actual treatment was successful, it would be front page news worldwide.

10. Sameer advani
      Buzzed

Sameer advani Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2011
      Hi I live in india and have been suffering from tinnitus for the past 26 months. , here in india people haven't even heard of tinnitus ... Been to every chemist in New Delhi and no one has heard about tinnex .... So it's not available yet in the open market ...been to every ent in town and they have also not heard of tinnex ...

11. hermes

hermes Member

Tinnitus Since:
      1967/2001/2007/ 2011 / 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      brain concussion/otitis media/head trauma/audio trauma X 2
      Tinnex (Caroverine) available in USA March 1, 2014. Limited time offer, suitable for San Francisco Bay area especially.

I do not work for Lincoln Pharma (Ahmedabad, India) however I tried the capsules for 5 weeks to no effect. I was in Kerala at a very reputable ayurvedic hospital for traditional procedures and medication - also to no effect! Anyway, while in India I stocked up on Tinnex caps and IV ampoules.

I won't bore you with my clinical history and what hasn't worked. The short story is I am willing to trade my remaining supply at a lot cheaper than you flying to India! Good luck finding an MD familiar enough with it to be confortable administering it. I make no claims as to its efficacy. What you do with your body is your own affair. I have one ampoule Iam willing to part with and 170 capsules. See Tinnex website for details.

Time-sensitive offer.

Cautionary note: One of the luminaries in the field of tinnitus research and treatment cautioned meabout Caroverine 'Be careful'.

Perhaps we can help each other out

12. SureshKumar DVT

SureshKumar DVT Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2010
      My ENT has suggested me to take tinnex (Caroverine Capsules) 20Mg (2 Capsules twice a day) ie 2 capsules a day for a period of 1 month.
      Has anyone else taken this treatment? Is it really effective? Any Side effects?

13. SureshKumar DVT

SureshKumar DVT Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2010
      Any Updates

14. SureshKumar DVT

SureshKumar DVT Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2010
      Any Updates, i am also suffering same issue please share inputs. Thanks in advance

15. Grace
      No Mood

Grace Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/14/2013
      I doubt this works.. If it did it eveyone would be using it.

16. nogood
      Procrastinating

nogood Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      ototoxicity/infection
    17. Bella1

Bella1 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Does anyone know what happened with research on Caroverine? The information out there so far seems promising but I do not see much of anything about it on this site. The last thing I saw was a spray was being developed? I tried to find the physician who was working with it at the University of Vienna, but he appears to no longer be associated with the university. His name was Klaus Ehrenberger. I think India is where they are mostly using it but where I do not know other than the site of Lincoln Pharma. Does anyone have any leads on this treatment?

18. nogood
      Procrastinating

nogood Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      ototoxicity/infection
      I am also trying to find out about this..
      I am in India now.. I tried website no reply. .
      My ent gave me Gingko Biloba 60 Mg+Piracetam 800 Mg+Vinpocetine 5 and xanax .5mg tablet. .
      So frustrated right now...

19. hermes

hermes Member

Tinnitus Since:
      1967/2001/2007/ 2011 / 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      brain concussion/otitis media/head trauma/audio trauma X 2
      While in Mumbai I purchased both the capsules and vial for injection. An ENTin Kolkata suggested I try the capsules for 3 weeks first. No difference. I haven't been able to find any physician willing to administer it. Seems to be well-known only in Gujarat and Maharasthra states.

20. dan
      Chatty

dan Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2011
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud noise
      Tinfrigginex

• Agree Agree x 1
    21. coolbeer
      Cool

coolbeer Member

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2014
      I have noise induced tinnitus , i tried tinnex 20mg twice a day for 2 months , i started immediately one week after tinnitus onset, no effect whatsoever , not even 1% improvement

• Informative Informative x 1
    22. Joan torrens pol

Joan torrens pol Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2000
    23. Neil991
      Curious

Neil991 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2014
      I developed T in Sept 2014. My doctor, who is one of the best ENTs in Mumbai has suggested I try Tinnex tabs along with some Vitamins tabs.

He said it will help only if I have Tinnitus arising from the ears. He probably has had more than 100,000 patients till date and I totally trust him.

Taken my first dosage today. Will update you guys if any improvement.

Cheers
      Neil

24. nsrpani
      Aggressive

nsrpani Member

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2005
      Hi All,

I am new to this forum but I am suffering with tinnitus(Meneire's) since 9 years. I have tried all medicines(Hellopathy, HomeoPathy, Ayurvedic) but no result. Now a days my tinnitus got increased. Initially I have tinnitus in left year but from last 1 year it got effected in right ear as well.

Along with tinnitus I am suffering with Giddiness as well but not frequently...occurring every 3 to 4 months.

Yesterday I met one ENT doctor and she suggested "Tinnicar" drug for 15 days and I have started using from yesterday night. I will update progress you guys after one week in the same forum on this treament.

If this "Tinnicar" not give any positive response then she told that she will try one Injection(Tinnex). This injection will reduce the sound and will give relief compare to now.

Both "Tinnicar" and "Tinnex" are India brand. I am not sure how much it will works for me.

I will keep you posted my progress in the same thread.

I need your suggestions/ any treatment if you knows.

Also important thing is, recently in UK(http://www.thetinnitusclinic.co.uk/...ustic-cr-neuromodulation-in-reducing-tinnitus) they found one treatment called "Acoustic Neuromodulation" therapy which will reduce the Tinnitus and got success for 80% patients.

After this "Tinnicar" and "Tinnex" treatment, I will try for UK treatment as well.

Thanks
      NSR

• Like Like x 1
    25. I was going to fly to India to try the full treatment. I did have some tablets sent to me, they did not work. But all of my Dr friends said this could kill you. So I never went

26. nsrpani
      Aggressive

nsrpani Member

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2005
      From two weeks I am taking 30 "Tinnicar" capsules for 15 days. Still 2 capsules are pending to complete my dosage but still T is on same stage. No cure not even relief. She suggested one injection(Tinnex) to my hand for 2 hours to observe and reduce the frequency of my noise in the ear. But I am thinking whether that Injection will give any side effects in future? I would like to hear from other T experts on this. Please suggest me on this.

27. KARAN

KARAN Member

Tinnitus Since:
      24/01/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      ear phone use at max sound level
      I have used Tinnex capsule 3 times and i have to admit that it has no effects and it is useless. Capsules seems like working for few minutes after dosage but in the end it has no effect. Worst part about Lincoln pharma is they do not responds to any query either on Facebook or email and doctor assigned by them do not recommend this drugs for usage and pharmacist do not known what this is drug is meant for.

28. KARAN

KARAN Member

Tinnitus Since:
      24/01/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Doctor's which i contacted do not recommended this drug even Anil Kumar Monga one of company's self recommended doctors says that this company is full of frauds and he himself do not prescribed this drugs and said that there is no drug invented for tinnitus. Live with it or either die with it

29. KARAN

KARAN Member

Tinnitus Since:
      24/01/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      For those who still want purchase tinnex capsule it available on naryan das pharma on sir ganga ram marg, Delhi and all nearby chemist shop of this area.

30. Beste
      Disappointed

Beste Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/16/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Benzo/Clonazepam, Stress
      Sorry for bumping these threads but as I said before I'm looking for every possible treatment to try.

Is this treatment available in EU now? How can I reach it?