Tinnex (Caroverine)

Discussion in 'Treatments' started by Markku, Mar 11, 2011.

1. Amit Dwivedi

Amit Dwivedi Member

What Mr.Peter is telling from his experience and perception related to caroverine treatment is wrong first of all i want to make you correct that this drug does not have to do anything with damaged inner hair cell it is an strong glutamate antagonist and due to some reason of high noise exposure,metabolic disorder,taking ototoxic drug cause high secretion of the glutamate from the neurotransmitter of inner hair cell which remain adhere to sub-type of receptor NMDA & AMPA which cause continues transmission of signal through auditory nerve which is perceived as tinnitus.Caroverine remove this toxic glutamate and reduce the tinnitus.

I also get from his message that the tinnitus get worsen it was due to excessive amount of caroverine has been infused to you rather than an optimum quantity required there is procedure to give Caroverine infusion through gradation system.

You said you where confirm to have cochlear synaptic tinnitus kindly can you tell us what are audiological test has been performed to confirm the CST.

Kindly do not misguide people by fabricated statement let people having tinnitus get a treatment through the ray of hope of caroverine

2. erik
      Cool

erik Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      04/15/2012 or earlier?
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Most likely hearing loss
      If Caroverine is such a promising treatment why is it not more widely used? It has been around for years. How come the 2010 clinical trial was suspended? I think if the evidence on this was overwhelming to its success and with the millions that could benefit from this, we would have heard more by now or it would be readily available worldwide and not just in India. That alone is suspect.

3. Amit Dwivedi

Amit Dwivedi Member

I am not justifying anything if any country does not want to use this drug it is under there regulatory frame work not to use it,There is no such clinical trial suspended for Caroverine infusion or Capsule what you are saying is related to ear drop and it is been stopped due to some technical reason,which will be carried out soon after we over come those technical hurdle.

4. Amit Dwivedi

Amit Dwivedi Member

Some patient treated by caroverine Govt. ENT Hospital - Letter.jpeg IMG_7616.JPG IMG_7617.JPG IMG_7618.JPG IMG_7619.JPG IMG_7620.JPG IMG_7621.JPG IMG_7622.JPG IMG_7623.JPG IMG_7624.JPG

• Agree Agree x 1
    5. Fish
      Balanced

Fish Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      July 2012
      No matter how you look at it - if something really worked to cure tinnitus, it would be on the news worldwide.

• Like Like x 1
    6. erik
      Cool

Tinnitus Since:
      04/15/2012 or earlier?
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Most likely hearing loss
      I agree Fish! Thanks for the pics and info Amit. Not exactly sure what you mean by this. Do you have any clinical studies regarding this?

7. DezDog
      Angry

DezDog Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2009
      > No matter how you look at it - if something really worked to cure tinnitus, it would be on the news worldwide.

Yes! Perfectly put. This is why I don't feel the need to chase obscure medical reports and possible cures.. they're going to find me just fine, you can trust in the marketing machine for that.

8. Amit Dwivedi

Amit Dwivedi Member

Kindly go through latest study of 2012 on caroverine

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 1
    9. Fish
      Balanced

Fish Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      July 2012
      I went through this. Your document isn't about caroverine but all possible tinnitus treatments in general. Parts about caroverine refer to articles from 1997 and 2005 subsequently so it's nothing really new. I am sorry.

10. Amit Dwivedi

Amit Dwivedi Member

I just share the development related to Caroverine drug and its information related to treatment in tinnitus apart from other drugs.

If you want something specific to caroverine trial kindly go through the attachment

Attached Files:

11. joe

joe Member

Tinnitus Since:
      October 2011
      Hi,
      I researched the work of Prof K. Ehrenberger and I can honestly say that I support his findings. I was going to have Tinnex Injection this year but my Blood pressure was too high and not able to proceed:( Anyway

Caroverine, also Known as Spasmium R, has recently been approved in some countries as a otoneuroprotective.
      Prof. K. Ehrenberger's theory is this, There is a form of Tinnitus that originates from depolarization of the dendrites involving the Synaptic Receptor, basically a build of Glutamate granules disturbs the function of it. Caroverine is said to correct the state of depolarization.

The point here is this, not everyone has this kind of tinnitus so one should be properly evaluated for this treatment, I dont know what kind of test can determine this??? Maybe Amit can answer this?

12. joe

joe Member

Tinnitus Since:
      October 2011
    13. stelar

stelar Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/1985
      So when are you going back for the Tinnex treatment Joe?
      If it worked for at least one person on a tinnitus board. I have severe tinnitus so its hard for
      me to go anywhere, but if it worked for somebody I would.

14. Shay O'Connor

Shay O'Connor Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01/12/2012
      Mr. Dwivedi...the fellow in the pics looks highly doped..is this the effects of caroverine?

15. Karl

Karl Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2011
      Shay -
      You mean this guy?
      Highly doped.jpg

16. Shay O'Connor

Shay O'Connor Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01/12/2012
      Karl
      Yep, t

17. Shay O'Connor

Shay O'Connor Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01/12/2012
      oops- yes thats the fellow Karl..it seems the drug must have profound effects on the dopamine receptors by the looks of it..

on an earlier point in this thread, a couple of posters stated that if the cure for tinnitus comes they will be sure to hear of it so whats the point in chasing these 'dead-end' treatments?.. but it is seeming more and more to me the case that tinnitus cures could be highly personalised and what doesn't work for one may work for others..this of course is another pain in the ass which we lucky people have to deal with..anyway where there's life there's hope..we gotta keep our sunny disposition on..:)

18. Karl

Karl Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2011
      Shay -
      I'd say that this guy looks so doped-up, he isn't thinking too much about his "T". (I especially like the camera angle of the above photo. Gives it that "Batman" effect from the 1965 TV show.)

We're all looking for the same answers. Without the help of doctors, we're trying to fix ourselves. I want to know what the hell is the mechanism that is causing this sound? I'm baffled.

It's as though I'm on a raft with other tinnitus sufferers, and we're floating around looking for a place to land, because nobody is coming to rescue us.

The more I read about the different types of tinnitus, it seems that tinnitus types fall into just a few different categories. I think some treatments are "dead ends", and are repeated over and over. It's amazing that some treatments work for some and not for others.

19. stelar

stelar Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/1985
      The poor guy in the picture is BLIND, read his chart!

20. erik
      Cool

Tinnitus Since:
      04/15/2012 or earlier?
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Most likely hearing loss
      I wouldn't inject let anyone inject this goop into my ear. This stuff has been around more than a few years. If it worked we would know it by now.

21. Amit Dwivedi

Amit Dwivedi Member

Thanks joe for your consideration below are the test to be performed to know that the person has cochlear synaptic tinnitus.

Interpretations of Various Test required for Diagnosis Of cochlear Synaptic Tinnitus

1. High Frequency Audiometry(0KHz to 16KHz)
      In a patient with S.n. hearing loss in both segment i.e. 0-8000 and 8000-16000 Hz is indicative of Cochlear symnaptic tinnitus.

In a patient with Normal hearing in conventional audiogram i.e. 0Hz to 8000 Hz. If it shows S.n. hearing loss in high frequencies i.e. 8000-16000 Hz ,once again it is in favour of CST

If there is absolutely normal hearing, it may/may not be CST and it depends on other reports .
      2. Impedance Audiometry and Eustachian tube function tests.

Any middle ear pathology may be a causal factor for generation of CST. So before you treat your patient of CST with Caroverine, Middle ear functions should be normal. Impedance audiometry and Eustachian tube function test are important test to rule out any possibilities of middle ear functional abnormality.
      Normal functioning middle ear should have T.m with proper elasticity with cone of light antero inferior,Middle ear pressure should be as equal as atmosphearic air pressure and Eustachian tube should be capable of compensating middle ear pressure with both +ve as well as –Ve atmosphearic Pressure changes. Compliance of T.M and Ossicular chain should be within normal range, External canal volume, Middle ear Volume and Gradiants data shuld be within normal range.

3. Acoustic reflex testings and Clinching reflex test.

It helpd in differentiating Middle ear pathology (ossicular fixation) ,and Retrocochlear pathology by way of performing ipsi and contra reflexes.

Clinching Reflex Test:

In continuations of acoustic reflex ,while testing for 500 and 1000 Hz, once normal reflex are recorded, repeat the recording with clinching of teeths.In case of myoclonus tinnitus there will be significant deepening of the reflexes will be found .In this situations it is in favour of middle ear tinnitus ,unless proved otherwise.

4. Reflex Decay Test
      It is known to everyone that if decay is found +Ve in this test it is evident of retro cochlear pathology. This patients do not respond with Caroverine.
      Remember that there may be combine pathology.i.e. Cochlear and retrocochlear.

5. Tinnitus matching :-
      In a free field or with headphone testing one may ask patient to match his tinnitus with the presented sound. Signals of various frequencies may be presented to patient and patient confirms the most matching frequency.
      Low frequency (250/500) unless proved otherwise are patients of middle ear tinnitus (Myoclonus tinnitus).
      High frequency tinnitus (1000-16000Hz) is in favors of cochlear synaptic tinnitus.

6. Tinnitus grading:
      In a free field or with headphone testing one may ask patient to match his tinnitus with the intensity of presented sound. Signals of various intensities may be presented to patient and patient confirms the most matching intensity. This is how one may findout the intensity of the tinnitus in dB.
      Both tinnitus matching and grading, in addition to diagnostic value, has also got prognostic value. During treatment (I.e. During Caroverine infusion), patients response to Caroverine can be easily monitored by asking him about any change or reduction in frequency and intensity.

7. SISI test
      +Ve SISI test (Short Increment Sensitivity Index) is an evidence of recruiting ear. This is the sign of cochlear Pathology. +ve test is in favour of cochlear Pathology.Please remember that Only +ve sisi test is diagnostic for CST but it is not the indication for use of Caroverine. For that middle ear functions should be normal ,Tinnitus should be of high frequency and there should not be any persistant causal factor’s existence in the body,responsible for the generation of the tinnitus.

8. If required one may take help of ENG,E.Coch G , BERA,ASSR.Otoacoustic Emission, and some of the blood tests.

22. Amit Dwivedi

Amit Dwivedi Member

I also want to tell the member of the forum that for any type of tinnitus you can opt for Caroverine Capsule which is giving desired result.

End of each tunnel there is a ray of light and god has given such an precious life be positive and remain happy.

Remember : You are special because ,I made you,and i do not make mistake----------- God

• Agree Agree x 1
    23. Shay O'Connor

Shay O'Connor Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01/12/2012
      Im a little confused on the original posters method of administration of the caroverine..was it by saline or orally..from what i gather it is only available by saline in India and this to my knowledge is the reason why the drug has suddenly become effective?

however Mr. Dwivedi has also just stated that the capsule is effective also..

which is more effective please Mr. Dwivedi?

also will the drug be available internationally at any point?

24. chetan

chetan Guest

I have taken tinnex injection with no positive result. Though Tinnex injection cost Rs 1200 ( at that time ) Doctor ( one seen in video ) is going to charge you Rs 12000 that too for simple IV infusion. Before that he is going to ask you to get test for Tinnitus audiometry costing Rs 10000. At end it is of no help. Your hard earned money will got to drain.

25. Louise

Louise Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      29/06/2012 worsened Jan 2017 & Dec 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise exposure
      Hi Karl,

Just wanted to say how much agree with what you've said here. After reading this forum, and some others, I really have got the sense of people 'doing it for themselves'.

You guys are so knowledgeable, I thought I'd researched a lot but you guys have come up with info and tried things I havent even heard of!

Thanks to all for their postings.

Louise.

26. Karl

Karl Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2011
      Louise -
      Markku has developed a very nice sight. I just happened to find this one by chance.

This is a small, world community of people trying to help each other - a "safe haven" for expressing feelings and ideas. I think that it's important for people to have an outlet to share their experiences.

stelar -
      Sorry, but I did not read that the man in the photo is blind! (Whoops)

• Like Like x 1
    27. exodus
      Cold

exodus Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2008
      hi mr amit

how much and when we should take the capsules to have any effects?

thanks for your reply

28. nil

nil Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2010
      I am just 30 years old
      I have tinnitus last 2 years and last week my ent.dr. given tinnicar 20 mg cap to me and thats 50 % effect on me to reduce noise.

lets see I will try one more week and observing effects

Please share all of you your tinnitus updates with me

29. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Markku
      Inspired

Markku Founder Staff Podcast Patron Benefactor Hall of Fame Advocate

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Syringing
      Tinnicar?

Really?

What is it?

This can't be in research news without further information. Google didn't tell me much.

Moved.

And title edited. Until more information is presented about this drug (?), it's wrong to have a title that claims 50% experience noise reduction by taking it.

if you have information, share it please :)

30. joe

joe Member

Tinnitus Since:
      October 2011
      Markku, Tinnicar is Caroverine

Attached Files: