Tinnitus Hell

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by tim owen, Feb 10, 2016.

tinnitus forum
    1. tim owen

tim owen Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2005
      hi all
      my name is tim i live in cardigan west wales. i have been suffering for approx 10 years i have seen a couple of doctors which have told me that the cause of this hell is because i used to play drums in a rock band for 40 yrs so it looks like its self inflicted. i would be the happiest man alive if i could get rid of the hissing noise that plagues me from the minute i wake up till the minute i fall asleep anyway that my problem thanks for reading
      regards tim owen

• Hug Hug x 1
    2. ceauses97
      Speechless

ceauses97 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/12/15
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      loud music/chemotherapy/hypercalcemia
      I find it interesting how you have been blasting loud drums for 40 years and ended up with permanent tinnitus, while I have only been listenting to loud music not more than a week for only 10-15 min each day and here I am.

3. billie48
      Sunshine

billie48 Member Benefactor Hall of Fame Ambassador Team Research

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2009
      There are many members here who are or have been musicians. One notable member 'I Who Love Music' has gotten better after bad T for 40 years and his success story 'Back to Silence' is the most read success story on TT. Perhaps check it out to learn his simple method:

http://www.tinnitustalk.com/threads/back-to-silence.7172/

• Agree Agree x 1
    4. Cheza
      Wishful

Cheza Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Barking dogs/stress
      "Tinnitus hell" is redundant. :(