Tinnitus Louder the Past Days? :(

Discussion in 'Support' started by Kuppz90, Dec 8, 2013.

1. Kuppz90
      Worried

Kuppz90 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2013
      I got T about 3 weeks ago and the last 3 days, counting today so far my tinnitus has gotten louder, i start noticing it more during the day through the everyday noises and especially at night, i've started getting worried whats gonna happen if this keeps going up and up every day, should this happen? i also feel like my T changes tones alot, like every morning it sounds different.

I've got no noticeable hearing loss either, ive waiting for a letter with my date to visit the ENT , havnt been there yet.

• Hug Hug x 2
    2. AnneG
      Cheerful

AnneG Member

Tinnitus Since:
      09/13
      Hi @Kuppz90

What you're going through right now is really something most of us go through in the first months. Having T isn't easy and trust me of all people everyone here understands. Like you my T constantly changes EVERYDAY sometimes every hour even. But apparently Time has helped me. That i came to the point where i just didn't care any longer and i want you to know you will get there too! Keep yourself Busy, Don't hold anything back because of T that's another Key. Live life like you never even have T. :") If ever need anyone to talk to were here for you!

xoxo
      Anne

• Friendly Friendly x 2
      • Like Like x 1
    3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Kuppz90
      Worried

Kuppz90 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2013
      Thanks alot Anne :)

4. Alexandor

Alexandor Member

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2013
      Try not to worry too much! My first few months with Tinnitus were a roller coaster. It was all over the place as was my anxiety. I'm not about 7 months in now and although it still bothers me at times I would say the majority of the time I don't really notice it. Trust me, it gets easier to deal with in time!! :) Also, I agree with Annes advice....try and keep busy and think about other things. That's a big help too!! Good luck!!

• Like Like x 1