Tinnitus (Nearly) Cured by Chiropractic Treatment

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Go2Chiro, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Go2Chiro

Go2Chiro Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/22/21
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Spine
      I just wanted to share this with fellow tinnitus sufferers.

I've had pretty bad ringing in my left ear for over a week, with no signs of an ear infection. The recent suicide by Kent of the Texas Roadhouse chain due to tinnitus put me into panic mode.

I'm getting married soon and faced with the prospect of permanent tinnitus, it felt like my life was being taken from me.

I was referred to a ENT but they couldn't see me for weeks, so I decided to give chiropractic treatment a try.

After the chiropractor adjusted my neck, the tinnitus was pretty much instantly gone. It is still there a bit, especially after eating, but has dropped to a 0/10 - 2/10 from a 7/10 - 9/10 and I have my life back.

Thank God for chiropractors, if you haven't tried that it may work for you.

• Like Like x 2
      • Agree Agree x 1
    2. KWC

KWC Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2020
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear Infection/TMJ ??
      Great news to hear from you.

What made you decide to go to a chiropractor? Did you have neck/jaw, etc. symptoms. Did you go to a upper cervical or NUCCA chiropractor?

Thanks,
      KWC

3. kelley elton

kelley elton Member

Tinnitus Since:
      march 2021
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      pfizer vaccine
      Do you know the cause of your tinnitus?

4. Lurius
      Wishful

Lurius Member

Tinnitus Since:
      September 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Valsalva maneuver
      People are probably getting sick of hearing about this from me, but I had the exact same experience in 2016. Tinnitus came on completely out of the blue after being sick for a week, it came together with pretty extreme vertigo. Saw a chiropractor after 4-5 weeks, he did some moves, basically fixed me up completely. Vertigo was gone, tinnitus was reduced to a 1 or even a 0.5 which ended up disappearing completely in the next 2 days. I was tinnitus free and normal again. Just super unlucky that I got tinnitus again in 2018. Chiropractor didn't help this time.

• Like Like x 2