Tinnitus Worse When Near Computers, WiFi and 5G

Discussion in 'Support' started by Alijane, Jul 9, 2021.

1. Alijane

Alijane Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Jan2021
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Emf
      Hi everyone,

Does anyone’s tinnitus get worse after being around computers, WiFi and 5G networks?

I live in Sydney and started getting tinnitus after loud noise at work. It then started getting worse at home around my computer. We took the WiFi out of the house and replaced it with cable. Then I found out I could not handle data on my phone. I also cannot go into shops or businesses with WiFi and that is difficult as I need to. Now I cannot even go near the television or my tinnitus will flare up.

Can anyone relate? Is there a link with electric and magnetic fields and tinnitus?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Alijane

2. Lukee

Lukee Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Ambassador

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2021
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Wim Hof Breathing Exercises
      Have you tried to wear a tinfoil hat or something that blocks the signal? Try it as a test and see if it still happens.

While EMF sensitivity is a real condition, for the most part it’s psychological. Many people who claim to be sensitive to EMFs, when tricked into believing the WiFi was turned off, had remission of their symptoms, proving it was psychological. The tinfoil hat might not prove whether or not it’s psychological but it’s a start to see exactly what and how it’s affecting you. Besides, everyone loves a crazy person walking around with a tinfoil hat.

3. BobDigi
      Kick ass

BobDigi Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud noise
      With respect, you are being tricked by your imagination. WiFi isn't making your tinnitus worse. Your mind is making you believe it. I'm not meaning this in a disrespectful way. I have OCD and my mind regularly makes me believe things that aren't true. Get off the Internet searching for other looney tunes and forget about WiFi and 5G.

4. Matchbox
      Wishful

Matchbox Member

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2020
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise Induced, Prednisone (drones), Barotrauma (distortions)
      Because I'm one to be hated on and play devil's advocate.

In the off chance this somehow does cause a tinnitus reaction via a microwave penetrating your auditory canal and the flux inducing a nerve to fire (I have no idea which wavelength would be best to effectively induce a voltage change or penetrate keep in mind) repeatedly which constant radio would do...

Have you tried a few blinded trials on yourself? Go to your basement and turn off all radios (phone included), then try using a WiFi router in the same room and having someone else login to it and turning the 2.4 GHz On/Off, then 5 GHz On/Off, keeping note of the time. Don't use your phone, it's broadcasting radio all the time and the microwaves from towers should be pretty weak in your basement (a low bar reception is best, can even try a normal radio tuner out).

I can attest turning the radios off with the router plugged in shouldn't cause too much radio leakage. 2.4 GHz WiFi depending on the channel makes my unshielded speakers go various levels of nuts once it turns off as the cords are so long they are basically antennae.

If you actually can repeatedly detect WiFi blinded, find the frequency then start doing blinded trials with the channels.

Because anything else is just quackery unless you can prove it isn't in your head.