Tongue, Throat and Ear Pain

Discussion in 'Health Talk' started by Artmuzz, Apr 5, 2016.

tinnitus forum
    1. Artmuzz
      Scared

Artmuzz Member

I was eating my dinner last night when suddenly out of the blue I felt pain in the far left side of my tongue. When I looked at it in the mirror there is a light coloured small pimple that is tender to the touch. The pain is also making me feel as if I have pain in the left side of my throat and a bit of earache in my left ear and is made worse when I swallow food. I don't know if this is connected but I also had left shoulder and neck pain a couple of days before.

I have been googling my symptoms on the net and getting scared as the word oral cancer pops up through searches.

2. Hariz Nonis
      Sleepy

Hariz Nonis Member

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2015
      Whoa.... That's kind of a little bit too serious. I have the same issues too, don't think too much of it. Might just be another mouth ulcer that is causing pain to the nerves

3. glynis-harbron
      Feminine

glynis-harbron Member Benefactor Hall of Fame Ambassador Team Awareness Team Research

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Try a mouth wash and if it's not gone over the weekend have it checked by your dentist or doctor....lots of love glynis