Tonic Tensor Tympani Syndrome (TTTS) ... Valuable Information for People With Physical Symptoms

Discussion in 'Support' started by JohnnyMx, Apr 7, 2015.

1. JohnnyMx
      Sunshine

JohnnyMx Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Apr/2013
      For months, i have been searching with doctors, on Internet, to find the why of my physical symptoms: ear pain, burning sensation, TMJ like pain, eye pain... and with all of the information finally it looks that you have it all, that you have TMJ, hearing damage, Menieres Disease, dental problems, etc.

Well, i have found this presentation from the 8th International TRI Tinnitus Conference 2014 in Auckland New Zealand, and as I was reading the content, i said, "this is me". They explain Tonic Tensor Timpany, in very good detail and relation with tinnitus, hyperacusis, physical symptoms, etc etc...

For all of us that we don't only hear Tinnitus but also "feel it", this is a must whortwhile reading.

http://www.tri2014.org.nz/files/docs/tri14/1550 m westcott.pdf

Best whishes to all of you!

• Like Like x 2
      • Useful Useful x 1
    2. AnnieM
      Stressed

AnnieM Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      PROBABLY long term exposure to the sound of motors/blowers
    3. Samir
      Obedient

Samir Manager Staff Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Accoustic trauma
      Your link seems dead too now. This is one of the biggest drawbacks of the web. Every now and then information gets updated and old information or revisions removed, so web references don't have much value. Not for serious research.

I think this may be the file: http://www.nzda2016.org.nz/files/docs/tri14/1550 m westcott.pdf

I have taken the liberty of uploading the file here on our own web server.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2