Um... Palpations?

Discussion in 'Health Talk' started by derpytia, Nov 12, 2014.

1. derpytia
      Pooptoast

derpytia Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2014 (many increases since then)
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Progressive hearing loss / noise / ETD
      Couldn't sleep cause heart rate wouldn't go down and then woke up with a palpation that made the left side of my chest hurt for a second or two until I sat up straight. Wonder if it's from stress or something else. I'm only 21, aren't I too young for these?

2. kenny
      English

kenny Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2013
      Hi, could be stress related, if it keeps happening consult your doctor, I was diagnosed with atrial fibrilation a year ago, this condition can affect any age, in fact I believe the treatment I received for this complaint caused my tinnitus, bit of a double whammy really

3. attheedgeofscience
      No Mood

attheedgeofscience Member Podcast Patron Mighty Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Resolved since 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown (medication, head injury)
      I have had those for a number of years. It would feel as if my heart skipped a beat. Definitely not stress related in my case.

Don't know what it is, but it's another of those things - like my life-long eczema and chronic eye-inflammations - that has disappeared after my stem cell treatments.

4. Marlene
      English

Marlene Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      July 1996
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Bacterial virus
      Derpytia at your age I'd say stress,keep a watch on it ,if it continues go and get your dr to have a listen ,you can get that certain times of the month ,also if you've been unwell .there a Doctor GP ,on TT ,maybe he could advise you if he's still looking in .Could be just one of those things ,it happens ,then just stops ,no reason to it .

• Creative Creative x 1
    5. DebInAustralia
      No Mood

DebInAustralia Member Benefactor Hall of Fame Advocate

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2013
      Ive recently been diagnosed with hyperthyroidism. My primary symptoms were palpitations, insomnia, and anxiety. My integrative dr started me on lemon balm, which has settled things down significantly. It may be worth a trip to your dr and discuss your symptoms.