Update: Chamomile Overdose, B12, Thyroid, NUCCA Chiropractor

Discussion in 'Support' started by Jack Thompson, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Jack Thompson

Jack Thompson Member

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      neck trauma
      bit of an update, I brought some organic chamomile tea after reading it can help with T, I read that a guy drank it 4 times a day so that's what I did, well that was a bad idea for me.. ended up having a allergy reaction or overdose, muscle spasms, feeling very unwell and other symptoms..I have hayfever and it could be the pollen or I just drank too much.

I went to see a NUCCA chiropractor in London, I was having neck and back pain, dizziness, mild headaches, muscle spasms in the neck and Tinnitus, she looked at me and could see I had problems with my neck, I basically past all the tests to say I had a problem in my neck. she asked me if I was taking any meds and I said no just vitamin supplements, I told her I was taking B12 because I'm vegan, she then told me her treatment won't work on me if my B12 levels are low and we both agreed that I need to get a b12 blood test first.

yesterday I decided to change my diet, I'll now eat fish and eggs sometimes, for health reasons...

I am having a tingling sensation in my feet at the moment, Tingling on my testicles too, my vision feels a little worse too, like a little bit blurry sometimes, after being on google I found out about Thyroid/Iodine and its link to Tinnitus and my other symptoms so I ordered a Thyroid complex supplement and I ate fish that day.

here's a link to the supplements I use, all natural, no chemicals, all vegan: http://www.viridian-nutrition.com/home.aspx

• Like Like x 1
      • Good Question Good Question x 1
    2. DDD

DDD Member

Tinnitus Since:
      8/16/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      noice induced/acoustic trauma
      Good luck!

3. Candy

Candy Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unidentified
      Keep us posted. I'm going to get some blood tests done, have u done that yet? Also live in London, where was the NUCCA place?
      Hope u feel better soon with the other symptoms.

4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Jack Thompson

Jack Thompson Member

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      neck trauma
      @Candy no I haven't done the blood tests yet, I'll get it done next week.

http://nucca.co.uk/ - this is the website for the NUCCA chiropractor in London

5. John G

John G Member

@Jack Thompson Why wouldnt the nucca doc not want to treat you because of low b12 level?.

6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Jack Thompson

Jack Thompson Member

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      neck trauma
      @John G because b12 is important for nerve function in the body

7. Candy

Candy Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unidentified
      @Jack Thompson thanks great find! Will add it to the list of experiments...

8. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Jack Thompson

Jack Thompson Member

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      neck trauma
      @Candy good luck ! its a very expensive treatment though, for consultation, x rays and treatment its over £500, so if you feel like there could be something wrong with your c spine or c-1 in your neck then yes the NUCCA will help you :)