Very Intermittent Tinnitus Sounds Since 26-9-2017

Discussion in 'Support' started by Benoves, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Benoves

Benoves Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      26-9-2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknow possibly noise trauma
      Hello people,

Please let's make an excuse for my bad English in the first place. Im from The Netherlands, looking for support. 24 years old. 26-9-2017 i've got my tinnitus. I can't relate it to an loud noise or something. Maybe from working, but it didn't start immediately after it. At first i was getting an mild sound in my right ear. I was not stressed and guessed of it going away. I slept well for 3 days with my tinnitus. At day 4 i went to my GP, which make me go to an hospital. They looked, but sadly didn't find anything.

At day 2 i also get an sound in my left ear too. They compared in loudness and tone. At day 4 it all gets more worse. I heard 24/7 a very severe tinnitus (quess 9/10). I was not able to mask it with anything. I did not sleep for 10 days. My T calmed down to 3/10. I did read about some Prednisolon with Trental cure, so i tried it in Germany at day 14. It didn't make any difference to my T. After the very severe T, i hear more sounds. First a lower sound, i quess around 1khz. That sound becomes more and more quiet, but still here. Today i can easily mask it with music (2/10). In the middle of the prednisolon/trental cure i got an very intermittent hissing till now. Sometimes the hissing is totally gone (0/10), somedays can't mask it (6/10). Looks like it rev's up often with other sounds like driving a car, taking a shower or simply put some music on.

Also got a few days after the prednisolon/trental cure a beeping morse code sound (7/10). This one is very intermittent. Sometime i don't hear it for hours, and somedays its beeping the whole day. Beeps at bad days like 10 times/minute or more.

At my birthday i got, like an birthday present:rockingbanana:, an fluctuating sound. Can't describe it better than the high beeping sound a washing machine produce when centrifuges. Happily that sound went away after 2 weeks.

At the middle of the prednisolon/trental cure i received some sleeping pills, zolpidem hexal. With those pills (10mg) is was able to sleep 4 hours/night. I don't want to get addicted to such kind of pills, so i build it off to 2,5 mg last night. Slept for 6 hours, so very happy with that. At one day i hope to stop with this pills.

The past 3 days i was very happy with my T. Unless it was always there, the hissing was very less. Sometimes the hissing went completely away. Haven't heard or noticed my morse code sound often and the tonal sound only noticable when no other sounds where around like tv or music. Tonight i went to bed, put some music on and barely noticed any T when i focussed on something else. Got myself a zolpidem (2,5 mg) and fell asleep at 23:00. Waked up at 05:00, very happy with the result of sleeping at such a low dose of zolpidem. Also waked up with that hissing. The hissing nearly always start at sleep, and fade away sometimes over the day. In the evenings the hissing is mostly barely noticable or gone. Today i waked up with that hissing, and it's barely fading, just having a bad day i quess. Or eat some shitty things yesterday.

Since the prednisolon cure i've got tebonin ginko from the doctor. I'm taking this pills in the morning and evening, but i'm skeptic of it's doing something. Can't notice any difference before or after taking the pills, beside of the normal flucuating. Last week i also started with TRT J/H. 24/7 sound enrichment, and doing some excersises during the day, like the 10 sec excersise. Can't notice any difference, but it's in the early stage.

The past 3 days i was having "good days". Sometimes i forgot about my tinnitus for about a few minutes. In the beginning i was VERY depressed and thinking of suicide once. Didn't got myself some antidpressiva cause luckly my T calmed down after a few days.

In the past 6 weeks i never had 3 "good days" at once. Is this a good sign? Is it also a good sign that my tinnitus is very fluctuating? Are things getting better by time? Sometimes the 2 additional sounds (hissing and beeping) are TOTALLY gone and hearing only my tonal one, which i can easily mask sometimes. The hissing on bad days seems also more quiet. At the beginnings of the hissing i could hear them above flushing the toilet or an helicopter, the sounds make it even more worse. Right now i'm at work, yes i'm getting paid by writing this :p, the hissing is with me the whole day and hear it above the music. But i seems more quiet, and when i flush the toilet i can't hear it.

The strange thing is that when i'm lying in bed the morse code sound often disappear. When i'm turning or something the beeping starts. I can fall asleep only hearing the music and wake up with a horrible hissing. Why does dis seem to happen in sleep? Also tried white noise, make it even more worse.

Tomorrow 11:15 i have an appointment with an internist in the hospital. In my blood they found some anitbodies from Lyme (p100, VlsE, p41, p39, p18). They are positive at 2 test. Also found out lyme can cause tinnitus. Even my hypercalcemia (googled it) can cause tinnitus in the acute phase. I added the blood results. Also have muscle spasms over my body, headaches and a very stiffness in my neck. Also a lot of other symptons, but i believe they can also come because of my fatique. Maybe u have an advice/idea?

I read in some posts hear that the heavy fluctuating tinnitus is good in the beginnings, the more often restore from tinnitus. I'm hoping i will have more good days by time, and maybe the additional intermittent sound someday fade away. Maybe u can give me some advice, or hope :huganimation:

Attached Files:

2. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Benoves

Tinnitus Since:
      26-9-2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Which i forgot: it look likes my tinnitus loves silence Sometimes.. I got myself Some hearing aids Because of hearing loss. But isnt it better to pull them away? And What about LLLT Or hyperabic oxygen therapy?

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Benoves

Tinnitus Since:
      26-9-2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Someone? Could really need Some support.. :cry: Im thinking of getting Xanax Or something