Vibrating and Humming Non-Stop

Discussion in 'Support' started by Sunille245, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Sunille245

Sunille245 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      March 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Hi everyone!

I am new to this, but like everyone else have been trolling for awhile. I suffer from a low humming and vibrating tinnitus, and have been doing horribly. It has been over a year and no diagnosis or hope.

I have had a lot tests and they have been negative: vestibular testing, MRI with and without contrast brain and inner ear, and audiogram (normal). I have severe humming and vibrating in left year and it never changes.

I am beginning to think it is muscular skeletal.

I also suffer from jaw and neck pain, and ear fullness.

Ear fullness seems to be tied to stress not diet related; however, I have been on a low salt diet just in case.

• Like Like x 1
      • Hug Hug x 1
    2. JohnFox

JohnFox Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown. Sudden loss of 100% hearing R ear with Tinnitus
      Welcome and sorry for your condition. You are in good company here. It sounds like you are stuck with a type of tinnitus. Of course there are many many different types and intensity of tinnitus. There are all kinds of ways to make life easier by masking (white noise) etc), earplugs, and other remedies. You can search out those things here on this forum and hopefully will be able to formulate a plan (by some experimenting) that fits your need to help you live more comfortably with this. See ya around, and good luck.

3. kim tran

kim tran Member

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      low frequency noise
      Hi Sunielle, some of your symptoms sound like mine. However I know for sure my symptoms caused by low-freqency noise emitted by my neighbor's pool pump. Please Google "low frequency noise and health effects". I have had tests like you. Everything was negative.