Vibration in the Ear and Tinnitus Increased While Pressing Hands Against My Forehead

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TobySweden, Mar 22, 2015.

tinnitus forum
    1. TobySweden

TobySweden Member

Tinnitus Since:
      My name is Tobias. I am 35 years old living in Sweden.
      I got tinnitus in January...I am not 100% sure what caused it.
      I could be a mistake with microphones that caused a very horrible noise for 25 sec or more.
      It repeated twice however I was not close to the stage.
      It can also have been caused by infection in my ear or the medication i received.
      It could be a side effect of that I have been a lot worried about a lot of things.
      Still no one has examined my tinnitus and determined "where" it comes from.
      My question is :
      My tinnitus increases when i put my hands on my forehead and press them together against my forehead. I also have increased T if I turn my head left and right. Is my tinnitus somatic? Is it really in my ears or in my nerves?

Also sometimes I get a vibrating sound that feels like it comes from the ear when I listen to voices but the same is also produced when I touch/massage my neck...what is this?
    2. Robert_Pa

Robert_Pa Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unsure-head trauma ?
      Hi Tobias, I have the exact same symptoms....I believe its from the neck-muscles,SCM,etc. I am trying to get to pain management for lidocane inj. If I can talk my doc into it that is...he doesn't think it will help ?
    3. James Brown

James Brown Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise exposition
      I have the same.. When I press my temper or my head or turn my head too much the T increases a lot, also when I sleep in a bad position like in a bus, etc....
      I think it's related to my spinal cord, but I am not sure.