Vitamin B Complex

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by inadmin, Feb 21, 2014.

1. inadmin

inadmin Member

2. Stina
      Psychedelic

Stina Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      11/13
      This article is specically about vitamin B12, which is most commonly connected to tinnitus: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23909117
      Different B vitamins can be found in meat, dairy products and eggs. It take years to have a deficiency of them, therefore long-term vegans who don''t eat the above-mentioned are a risk group. However, if you have a balanced diet it is not likely that vitamins are going to help (maybe only by placebo). If you are worried you can visit your GP and ask for her to control your vitamin levels.

3. Sherri786
      Dreaming

Sherri786 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2013
      I took B12 for some time, I take Balanced B complex 100 (sustained release ) 1 pill
      Now and then, haven't been taking it regularly. In the last month or so I feel
      Vinpocetine and specially Niacine has helped me a lot and lecithin granules.
      Pls make sure to get the all natural type of brand with no artificial additives.
      Hope this helps @inadmin

4. DebS

DebS Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2013
      Has anyone tried CoQ-10? It is supposed to be very good for brain health. I bought some and tried it (50mg) and it seemed to help, but I was getting insomnia and think that is a side effect so I stopped.

5. Karen
      Talkative

Karen Manager Staff Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      First time: Noise 2nd Time: Ototoxic drug
      Hi, DebS,

I take CoQ10 regularly (100 mg per day), along with other supplements, including niacin, B vitamins, fish oil, moringa oliefera, and magnesium.

Yes, I believe the CoQ10 has helped; I can't tell if it causes insomnia, because I have insomnia about every 2 or 3 days, no matter what.

I do think CoQ10 might be beneficial for tinnitus sufferers.

• Like Like x 1
    6. Bessie
      Angelic

Bessie Member

Tinnitus Since:
      June 8, 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unkown
      I'll try it..just to see