What’s the Most Embarrassing Situation You’ve Been In?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Jcb, Mar 24, 2019.

1. LunarRXA
      Anime

LunarRXA Member

Tinnitus Since:
      December 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud Music/Headset.
      When I was young at summer camp I slipped on the diving board (luckily not a high one) and bounced off. I wanted to die of embarrassment. I figured the best way was to just pretend it didn't happen and continue to run around and jump off again. I don't think many people noticed, or if they did they kept it to themselves.

• Funny Funny x 1
    2. emmalee
      No Mood

emmalee Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      ?
      Rollercoaster ups and downs describes most of my days, also. I am doing well, Jcb, as is the dog and the family. The grass is greening and there are even some buds and spring violets showing themselves. It makes one feel hopeful that Spring will surely arrive.:)

• Hug Hug x 1
    3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Jcb
      No Mood

Jcb Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      December 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      possible TMJ, came on after severe cold and chest infection,
      Im glad they are ok :) I love it when everything starts to bloom and all the rebirth starts, it’s lovley to look at. All my trees have started to bloom as well and my cherry blossoms (they only bloom for a week or so) they always calm me to look at them.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    4. emmalee
      No Mood

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      ?
      Oh my, I love cherry blossoms, lucky you. I have a crab apple tree that produces the most beautiful pink blossoms, so I'm pretty lucky, too.

My most recent embarrassing moment happened just last weekend, Jcb. We were away visiting family and we always spend a day shopping. The movie "A Star is Born" was bought for all of us to watch together, seeing that the movie theatre is out of the question, at least for now.

By the end I was sobbing, loudly, there was no stopping the flow of tears. :cry:

I loved the movie, especially the soundtrack.

• Hug Hug x 1
    5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Jcb
      No Mood

Tinnitus Since:
      December 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Yeah they are lovley to look at, I love crab apple trees as well shame they don’t blom for a bit longer as well.

Oh no that’s not embarrassing Emma, it’s good to have a good cry. Was it one of those ugly cries were your whole face looks like a squashed tomato :bag: still haven’t seen the film but I’ve gotta say I do like the soundtrack though.

6. emmalee
      No Mood

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      ?
      Worse, unfortunately......:LOL:

The subject of tinnitus was not focused on as much as I would have liked it to be, but I still enjoyed it so much. If you get the chance to see it, take it, you will like it I'm sure.

We also watched "Bohemian Rhapsody." Best Movie Ever!

7. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Jcb
      No Mood

Tinnitus Since:
      December 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Yeah I think that’s more embarrassing when it’s one of those ugly cries, everywhere on your face is leaking like a faulty tap.

I think I will watch it soon, I’ve heard really good things about it and a few people say the same as you that tinnitus wasn’t shown as much as it could have been. I’ve got Bohemian Rhapsody here, I still haven’t watched it I might have a movie night tomorrow then watch that and a Star is born, I’ll probably be a mess afterwards watching it :LOL:

8. emmalee
      No Mood

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      ?
      Probably, for sure! ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
    9. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Jcb
      No Mood

Tinnitus Since:
      December 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Fun times then :LOL: last film that made me cry was bloody toy story 3 of all the films that should make me emotional that one does. Now that’s embarrassing :cautious:

• Hug Hug x 1
    10. Daniel Lion
      Ape-like

Daniel Lion Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise trauma, hearing loss
      Years ago I was living in Taiwan, it's really humid there and developed a rash on my bottom, my ass, from the sweat and being too hairy. I climbed a mountain, took off my clothes and sunned my bottom, let the sunlight work its magic. While I was doing this a bunch of Chinese hikers came by with my pants down. There really wasn't much for me to say, it was kind of beyond embarrassing, it was actually funny it was so absurd. How could I even begin to explain my intention... life's funny.

• Funny Funny x 2
      • Winner Winner x 2
    11. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Jcb
      No Mood

Tinnitus Since:
      December 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Oh wow that’s actually cringe inducing, I’m going red just thinking about it man haha they must of thought what a “cheeky” so and so (bad pun I know :D) you were probably splashed all over the Internet in China “wild hairy bottom on the loose” :LOL:

• Funny Funny x 1
    12. hoper
      Lonely

hoper Member

Tinnitus Since:
      -
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      -
      Being a long time single...

• Creative Creative x 1