Work and All Play...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by christine kauhane, Feb 5, 2014.

1. christine kauhane
      Sunshine

christine kauhane Member

Tinnitus Since:
      june 9th 2013
      Aloha everyone have been back to work now for the past 2 weeks after being gone for 6 months, I've changed alot after getting T but for the Good I laugh and enjoy my job and my T has been fine infact dont notice it while i'm working:whistle: which is GREAT:D.. i look at life with more of everything... one of my workers said to me hey chris i was just talking about you was your ears rining lol, i told here my ears always ring hahaha, she was like oh shit sorry i forgot lol:p. In the beginning i could'nt see any joy in having T but today 8 months having T i laugh, i live and i love alot more than ever I'm back to being ME:wacky: crazy me.... having dinner with friends, singing and being the best mom , sister ,and friend , and wife ever..... my husband told me do you still have the ringing i said yes he told me that he forgets cause i'm acting normal lol .. Whats normal i must have been very bad when i first got T, :blackalien:.. well i just wanted to share this with all my T friends cause i have not been on every day like before and thats because I'm back to life (work)but i will not stop coming i enjoy hearing and reading everyones stories .. mahalo and talk to you guys soon......:huganimation:

• Like Like x 6
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    2. The_Chum_12
      Inspired

The_Chum_12 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2013
      Good stuff, Christine. I'm glad you're feeling back to your goofy old self. I was that way before my T got worse a month ago. I think I will get back to quoting movies and finding the meaning in every moment of life like I used to. (y)

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      christine kauhane
      Sunshine

christine kauhane Member

Tinnitus Since:
      june 9th 2013
      chum 12 , what do you think made you T worst...? I think you will get back to your self real soon it's all up to how you want to deal with it i guess, for me i just deal with it like it's just part of me now no one has any idea what caused it or how to get rid of it so i excepted it for now and i pray every night that we all with T will wake up and it will be gone or a cure will be found soon.... hang in there .. ..my friend ..

• Like Like x 1