1 Year Later

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Arjen, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Krish230
      Badass

Krish230 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise induced - nightclub
      When you say loud tinnitus, do you mean it's so loud that you hear it all the time? As in, it's at a 8/10 in terms of intensity?

2. fishbone
      Shitfaced

fishbone Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      loud noise and very bad sickness
      I hear my tinnitus 24-7 and its LOUD. I can stand on the side of the freeway and my tinnitus is louder. It's loud and intense and it is what it is.

3. Krish230
      Badass

Krish230 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise induced - nightclub
      Does it ever get you down? And how do you maintain such a positive attitude? I think it's really admirable :)

4. fishbone
      Shitfaced

fishbone Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      loud noise and very bad sickness
      I came to this world as a soft spoken soul. I was the smallest guy in school, i dealt with bullies and i have experienced a lot of hardship. Tinnitus hit me in my teens and i was broken and it was ugly. I hated being the victim in life, i hated bullies, i hated limited thinking and limited actions.

I decided to change my life, at 15 joined the gym, took my first martial arts class and I evolved from there. My skin got a lot thicker as i grew older and more harsh realities came my way. My life has been challenging from day 1 and now that my tinnitus is EXTREMELY loud and horrible, I just let it sit in its corner and i tell it that, it's just a damn annoying noise and it won't bother me.

It's loud that it covers a good amount of my hearing. Why am I so positive? Because i use to be so negative and limited. I know how both feel and being positive with a purpose in life, gets me farther in life. I use to play the victim role as well and it limited me.

For me, I think of all the experiences I have faced and it made me the loving, TOUGH as nails human i am today. I come here to help people and I enjoy making a difference , even in one person's life :)

This is my life and how I deal with things, i see no limitation at all...with tinnitus or not. I don't advise anything, always lead your own path and ways.... My lifelong love for weights/fitness/martial arts is my driving anchor in being very positive.

Be well :)

• Like Like x 1
      • Friendly Friendly x 1