2022 U.S. Midterm Elections

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by just1morething, Feb 26, 2023.

1. just1morething
      Benevolent

just1morething Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      TMJ disorder, airplane barotrauma, noise exposure.
      If this is true, I can’t believe the corruption in our elections. I wanted Kari Lake to be the governor of Arizona. She is a smart, well liked, and sensible person that would help with illegal migrants and drugs crossing over into our country. Katie Hobbs appears to be corrupt according to the hearing I listened to yesterday.

BREAKING: Katie Hobbs and Runbeck election services have been named as recipients of Sinaloa cartel bribes via deeds of trust and phony mortgages in AZ senate investigation.

2. Rockstar

Rockstar Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise
      Sorry if this isn't directly related to the other things as I haven't look into them yet, but things are going out of control with this lately. Kensington Avenue and Boston's Methadone Mile are recent developments for example.

It's crazy out there. Now there's drug addicts chasing people with axes:

RETURN OF THE TENTS IN DOWNTOWN SEATTLE...

• Informative Informative x 1
    3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      just1morething
      Benevolent

just1morething Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      TMJ disorder, airplane barotrauma, noise exposure.
      I don’t see how Mehmet Oz lost to John Fetterman. I thought Fetterman did poor in his debate with Oz and now he is in a hospital for depression. Something seems strange in some of the Midterm elections.

I don’t know how you can become a Senator after a serious stroke. It seemed to affect his cognitive ability. I do wish him well in his recovery.