5 Things You Did Before Tinnitus — Research Help

Discussion in 'Support' started by Djurov, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Djurov

Djurov Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01-01-2014
      Hey guys
      Im here to kick this son of b.... in the teeth, its knock out time.
      I have had some major life issues such as eating disorder, anxiety, LVH, and recently highblood pressure 180-90/80 thing is, that i always win and im going to try find the reason of my tinnitus

I did use quite alot of supplements, these supplement eventually lead to stress and thereby highblood pressure. Quitting the supplements made my BP return to normal 115-80/70 but for some reason im sitting with tinnitus that started after a common cold- started as bubble sounds/cracking then become tinnitus

SO, whats the 5things you did in your life that you think/could have given you the tinnitus?
      heres my list.

1: Common cold that started with cracking sounds in one ear -> then became tinnitus
      2. Supplements creatine - betaalanine - aminoacids - preworkouts "high in b6-12, caffine, ect"
      3. Sudden increase in bloodpressure mainly due to high aminoacids valine-leucine
      4. My neck hurts, only the pine aera? when changeing position with my head tinnitus changes too
      5. Being stressed out as fuck, working like slave, working out, and not listening to my body.

"??" one of my thoughts is that the use of supplements has changed either my blood, my homostatis and alike thereby stopping using them has lead to a change in hearing "Tinnitus" ??? because blood is maybe thinner, thicker??? ect.

Some people get tinnitus from changes in their life, something happend, they stopped medicine, they had anxiety attack, to high sound... Changes, let me know the 5things you did in your life before you got tinnitus.. things you think could have coused it! " pick your own reason " forget sience-shit for this topic if u dont think thats the main reason.

2. Grace
      No Mood

Grace Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/14/2013
      1. Blasted my ipod on full blast nearly my whole life
      2. Played drums incredibly loud nearly my whole life
      3. Played guitar incredibly loud nearly my whole life
      4. Anxiety? But ive always been a very anxious person.. Constant worry bout stupid shit
      5. Been to clubs/bars.. Very loud sterio/ subs in my car/ friends cars/familys
      Cars

What is funny even though ive done all this.. Ive never experienced T for more then 20 mins before it going away. What got me was jamming away in a 14 ft * 14 ft room with a guitar and drums equaling to about 135 db for 45 mins which they say will cause pain to the ears right away.. And it hurt so bad! But i kept playing not knowing a damn thing bout ears or T.. My ears rang loud for 2 days and i was like deaf..Then everything went away and i regained hearing back.. But it didnt fully stop.. To me it did cause now
      My ears ring soooo faintly its almost not noticeable in silence..and only notice it cause i got myself so worked up over those 2 days of hell .Grateful for that but damn im protecting my ears the best i can for now on! My doc said the damage i did should of been ALOT worse.. Thankgod. Cause now im an ear freak with noises! But i think some people may have more sensitive ears like my doc says.. Who knows.

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Djurov

Djurov Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01-01-2014
      Idid listen to music with earphones, but generally only 2hours a day. So im on same boat on this one.

4. rainman
      Curious

rainman Member

I would add taurine to that stack of nutrients. Look it up. Long time intake on mice has shown lowering blood pressure very effectively, equivalent ammount is 2g per day for 80kg person. If some days you take NAC, you should concider maybe not to take taurine on these days, cause it helps to produce taurine naturally anyway. Before caffeine, some suggest to take L-Theanine to cancel out bad effects that might come from it. I havent tried it, cause im off caffeine for some time, just remember reading it somewhere...oh and lots of cardio helps a lot. just my 2 cents

5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Djurov

Djurov Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01-01-2014
      Cmon people ?

6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Djurov

Djurov Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01-01-2014
      Well I think that my preworkouts "full of big doses nutrients actually caused my high bloodpressure" so i quit using supplements, but could this eventually lead to my tinnitus? That my body has adapted to these amounts of marco nutrients and suddenly quitting them has either changed the bloodflow or something in the ear?

7. I who love music
      Cheerful

I who love music Member

Tinnitus Since:
      mid seventies
      1. Concerts
      2. Bars
      3. Playing guitar
      4. Playing drums
      5. Friend's harmonica amplifier

8. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Djurov

Djurov Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01-01-2014
      Seems like alot of people have tinnitus from having heard to loud music/noice.
      Wish i could play the harp myself :D

9. DebS

DebS Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2013
      I never really listened to loud music; my ears were always a bit sensitive so I hated loud places even when I was young. Hardly ever went to rock concerts either. Never liked earbuds either, tho I'd occasionally use them to listen to classical music at work. Here's what I think contributed to my T:
      1. Heavy-duty dental work (2 crowns)
      2. Bad posture
      3. Neck pain
      4. Stress

10. kevin truong

kevin truong Member

Tinnitus Since:
      1/2014
      1.Common Cold came from outside... F*** you Canada for giving me this awful noise.

11. Johno
      Dreaming

Johno Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/07/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      acoustic trauma
      Before I got T, I lived my life.

And then it happens - acustic trauma in concrete garage. My life goes away, only physical existence remains.

• Hug Hug x 1
    12. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Djurov

Djurov Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01-01-2014
      You shall both find salvation in the beliefe that we can overcome even the hardest situations in life! I believe that this is cureable and as an fitness person "guru" i do believe that our body can handle and repair almost anything and return to homostatis!

Kevin and john, people write down the 5 reasons why you think u cought T

13. seal

seal Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2007
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      acoustic trauma
      only one reason: went to a concert without proper ear protection. found out that was a stupid thing to do!

14. seal

seal Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2007
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      acoustic trauma
      Actually acoustic trauma is the number 1 cause of Tinnitus in the world (music, parties, clubs, concerts, gun shots, explosions, etc.)

15. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Djurov

Djurov Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01-01-2014
      bump

16. Jeff M.
      Breezy

Jeff M. Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Oct. 2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Idiopathic
      Well, I'm the odd person out here. My T is idiopathic (or neurologically induced). Somehow some wires got crossed in my noggin, and the ringing (screaming!) began. No rhyme nor reason. Kind of maddening actually. I almost wish I could know what caused it. Or not! Doesn't really matter in the end. I have T and am living with it!!

17. Stina
      Psychedelic

Stina Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      11/13
      1. Listening to loud music for years
      2. Was (still am) a very anxious person, catastrophic thinking
      3. Visited the dentist the morning before I got T (she didnt do much though, only a little drilling)
      4. Wore a too thin hat and remember my ears feeling very cold
      5. Overall weak immune system probably contributes

18. Martin69
      Artistic

Martin69 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      (Health) Anxiety
      Stress, burnout.
      Completely exhausted my resources (mentally, physically).
      My body gave me T and some other symptoms back.
      I am still in recovery mode, but I think the T will stay. :(

• Useful Useful x 1
    19. Mario martz
      Creative

Mario martz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2016
      There could be many reasons...
      1: Loud music, recording music, concerts, clubs...
      2. Sinus Infection, allergy? (MY EDT told me this was the reason)
      3. Anxiety, Stress and depression (for some reason i think this might be the reason) had it like for 6 months before T came to visit lol.
      4. MEDS?
      5. Candida?