Advice on Ear Surgery?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Eric Fridley, Jan 30, 2017.

1. fhs
      Fine

fhs Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Gun range
      Are you referring to crackling as in ears popping? Ears do pop most of the time if you swallow hard. I think when ears pop it means the pressure is equalized and your ears are supposed to be draining if they have fluid in them. However sometimes fluid still doesn't drain due to other issues. I think you should try and get a clinic to look at you so you can have your ears looked at today instead of the 22nd if it does feel like fluid in ears. It's really easy to check for fluid/redness in ears using an otoscope. Any clinic should be able to do it.

2. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Eric Fridley

Eric Fridley Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2014
      So getting anxious again cause now every time I eat or open my mouth to wide I get a popping sensation and keeps going until I'm done chewing can all this be because of my tmj? I'm afraid to even eat now cause it sounds weird like popping the eardrum back and fourth

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Eric Fridley

Eric Fridley Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2014
      Idk yesterday is when it started I did the nose thing where u hold your nose and blow gently to pop your ears ever since that I have been having a weird crackling sound in both my ears when i swallow now but it like goes away for a couple min then it comes back mabye my etd is sticking or something?

4. PaulBe

PaulBe Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Probably sound, though never proven
      If its a cold that has run up through your sinuses then the only thing you can really take is time. I doubt Flonase would give you anything more than a few good saline washouts would give you.

5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Eric Fridley

Eric Fridley Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2014
      Yea that's what I think hopefully I'm not stuck with it cause heard people have it and has had it for years

6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Eric Fridley

Eric Fridley Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2014
      So it's been 4 days and I still have crackling in my ears when I swallow I always gotta get the chronic stuff this sucks and now I keep getting temporary hearing loss in both ears and sometimes get a echo in 1 ear when I'm talking only when I'm talking it's weird I hope I can heal my ears this sucks never had this bad of a year or month before getting me down

7. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Eric Fridley

Eric Fridley Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2014
      A doctor I talked to on the web told me that I need to go to a chiropractor to see if my jaw was aligned and my c1 c2 vertebrae was aligned but my GP told me you gotta do a lot of research and try to get a older chiropractor cause the young ones can mess more up then fix and to go to a dentist to get a $600 mouth guard but I don't have that kinda money so he said I can get a $15 mouth guard from Walgreens so I really don't know what to do now cause everything costs money and doesn't get covered by Medicare.

My GP put me on muscle relaxers, gonna go pick those, up hoping that will work. It's just he said it's just gonna be a temporary fix so idk guess I'll look around for a good chiropractor.

8. shasta0863

shasta0863 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2007
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise Induced
      Did you ever figure this out? Is the fluttering like a low frequency type vibration that pulses and can change in intensity of the vibration if it gets aggravated?