Anyone Experience Fleeting Tinnitus Like This?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Jack Straw, Oct 30, 2018.

1. kmohoruk
      Nerdy

kmohoruk Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2005
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud Noise, Ear Infection, TMJ
      Yeah I would hope so. Overall it is doing much better today. The fluctuating ring isn’t as bad as yesterday and is just hanging around a bit.

The feeling of fullness is also present in my right ear, but I think that might just because my TMJ is acting up after everything that happened yesterday.

I’m glad to hear that it cleared up for you. I had shot for shot what you went through. Definitely a freaky experience!

Thanks for commenting Jack. I really appreciate hearing from someone who went through something similar !

2. COYS
      Sporty

COYS Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Jan 2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma/Shock
      I get fleeting tinnitus when running or going downstairs. I also get it if bend my neck directly down. I’ve broken my collarbone in the past and my left shoulder and neck has been tight since.

I definitely have noise induced tinnitus but this is a more constant tone

3. kmohoruk
      Nerdy

kmohoruk Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2005
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud Noise, Ear Infection, TMJ
      That’s interesting. It makes me feel better that I’m not only one who has experienced this. :)

I think mine must be due to when my neck gets really tight as well.

4. ors1992

ors1992 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      I had to revive this thread as I was wondering if this ever subsided for you?

I am currently experiencing what o believe to be positional fleeting tinnitus/deafness. My anxiety has been sky rocket lately so I know that does not help, but it was all originated by one sudden hearing loss episode that lasted 20 seconds and ended with tinnitus.