Anyone Without Anxiety Here?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Telis, Dec 27, 2015.

1. NineNails

NineNails Member

@linearb , seriously only *unconsciousness* gives me peace. Hence all I seek for is unconsciousness. Therefore I believe there should be an unconsciousness therapy for extreme T.

@Telis , a success story with T is a paradox. If you've loud T there won't be a success story, unless it gets quieter or resolves.
      Thus I think you're spot on here. Ultra mild ringing, that they can exclusively hear in absolute silence, is being mingle with profound anxiety and once they manage their anxiety, T suddenly becomes a no-brainer, no big deal, a success story. Worse, if you can't walk their path you're simply too negative.

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
    2. RicoS
      Alienated

RicoS Member Benefactor

Cause of Tinnitus:
      Stress or Acoustic trauma
      I do not have T that bad as you guys but this "Worse, if you can't walk their path you're simply too negative." is spot on what I notice here on the forum.... My T was very bad in the beginning and it is now much lower. I think if you have my T you would be very happy, but i think some people who only hear their T in very quiet places would go crazy with my T....it think I am just in the middle of it all.

Personally I listen to everybody and everybody has his own T story....you suffer as much as you think you do...nobody can tell you different. But do not forget that people who never experienced bad T think that their T is perhaps the worse it can get.... I know for a fact now that how my T was in the past was so extremely loud. Put some music on , put a van on...take shower....yeah right .... T blasted through all of it.....I could not sleep it was so damn loud and my ears were hurting like crazy.... Now it is better but I got other issues with it.

This experience of extreme T made me understand what other people who have this are going through, but I also understand the anxiety of people who have mild T and still get crazy about it. But I learned that those people sometimes do not understand the heavier cases.

I know what they told me at work... "OHHH you have tinnitus...that ringing in the ears... I have that also sometimes......you get over it ...it is not a big of a deal"...and I thought..."Sometimes? Sometimes? it is 24/7 tuned in on the radio station of Hell 666 FM.....what do you mean Sometimes!!!!!"

I will never say a bad word about anybody with T because all your suffering you are feeling is real. You feel what you feel in some moments and we are not computers that can be turned off.
      In the past I thought people with depression were just weak and should man up and continu life............ Now I had/have a depression.... I know what it is like now.....and there is not a day that goes by that I'm thinking how stupid I was of thinking that a depression is simple not feeling well. I never knew that a depression has so manny symptoms.

And I know a lot of people think you are crazy if you say T bugs you or that you have to deal with a depression and need some time off, but this is only because they do not know better. I do not know how cancer feels and how to deal with it...but I know it is bad...but with Tinnitus people often do not even know what it is and still have an opinion about it .

So do not let you get carried away by people who lack knowledge....there ARE people ...like myself ....who understand what you guys en girls going through. !!

• Like Like x 2