Apple Cider Vinegar Works

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by .bill, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Laurie1961
      No Mood

Laurie1961 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      dental work
      @morgothaod - I had good luck a few times with ACV. Changes the pH in the mouth. In an experiment, I've used charcoal to clean/whiten teeth, which also changes the pH (water and lots of potash make type of lye). Turned out to help reduce tinnitus, (temporarily and also predictably)and it cleared up issues i'd had in mouth that toothpaste did not help... Vinegar, charcoal... lots of old fashioned remedies do not grease palms holding the script pad, kids. They do not all live for making a living from do-good brownie points.

• Like Like x 1
    2. morgothaod

morgothaod Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2009
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      My tinnitus is still the same taking OJ with 1 tablespoon of ACV twice a day. I haven't been getting fleeting tinnitus like before but then again I was drinking ACV with water. I may switch back to water to see if the fleeting tinnitus happens again.

3. morgothaod

morgothaod Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2009
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      I gave up on ACV. I noticed teeth sensitivity even with drinking through a straw. My tinnitus is still the same and I am trying to come to grips that the noise will only stop when I am dead.

4. donotringatme

donotringatme Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2020
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      ETD, TMD, CI
      I’m going to give this a go starting tomorrow and report back.

• Like Like x 5
    5. juliob
      Confused

juliob Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Antidepressants / Loud Sound Exposure
      Is Apple Cider Vinegar still worth trying if your tinnitus is caused by hearing loss?

• Good Question Good Question x 1