At the Ear House Clinic... Wish Me Luck

Discussion in 'Support' started by Marie79, Mar 22, 2016.

tinnitus forum
    1. Marie79

Marie79 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2/1/16
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      so at the famous ear house clinic that treated Ronald Reagan. Waiting to see the doctor.

I saw my other ENT today too and he said he trained here and that other than looking at my hearing test and maybe getting an MRI or telling me to take Lipoflavonoid or Niacin and to not drink smoke or drink caffeine they probably won't be able to help me much.

He is 100% confident I never had an inner ear infection (only outer ear). That he has never heard of anyone getting T with an outer ear infection.

I seriously wonder if maybe I have this to myself in the beginning of the infection with the masking music.

I don't know. I just don't know. Maybe I just gave this to myself with anxiety and stress because in the beginning I freaked out so much because of the T.

2. undecided
      Fine

undecided Member

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown.
      Good luck.
      Btw, Reagan got a hearing aid there, they didn't cure his hearing loss or anything (I believe I've read somewhere that he had hearing difficulties since he was a young actor).

• Genius Genius x 1
    3. LostInNorcal

LostInNorcal Member

Good luck, u never know until you try. Let us know how it goes.

4. MCB
      Sunshine

MCB Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2011
      I'm curious to know what you think of the clinic? I'm in San Diego and would go if I thought it would benefit me in some way.