Auris Medical AG: 3rd Quarter Results 2015

Discussion in 'Research News' started by attheedgeofscience, Nov 13, 2015.

1. attheedgeofscience
      No Mood

attheedgeofscience Member Podcast Patron Mighty Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Resolved since 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown (medication, head injury)
      • Informative Informative x 5
      • Like Like x 1
    2. swc5150

swc5150 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2012
      Nice to see updated info on AM102. News regarding it kind of went dormant for a while.

3. Nucleo

Nucleo Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2011
      AM-102 moving forward. Curious to see what the undisclosed target is.

• Agree Agree x 2
    4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      attheedgeofscience
      No Mood

Tinnitus Since:
      Resolved since 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Those who wish to, can rate/share/comment on the Facebook update from Auris Medical via the embedded link below. Due to the developments related to the Autifony QUIET-1 study, as well as the acceptance of only healthy volunteers for the upcoming Otonomy OTO-311 phase-I study, not forgetting the media attack by Kerrisdale Capital on SciFluor, Auris Medical is really the only "player in the game" at the moment. Something to think about.

• Like Like x 2
      • Agree Agree x 1
    5. Discovery1
      Balanced

Discovery1 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2014
      Just as a side note with regards to Auris Medical being as you say the only "player in the game" I don't agree.
      I actually bought the article on SF0034 which was published in the Journal of Neuroscience, June 10, 2015, and I read it many times with a scientific perspective. And btw I encourage you to do so as well if you haven't done so.
      Kerrisdale Capital has a strong opinion on the value of Scifluor as a future treatment, but they failed to understand the scientific evidence and facts proven "in vivo" with the Scifluor experiment on animal models. Of course by no means I admit these experiments guarantee any success in human trials, but Kerrisdale Capital state their arguments with a little excessive authority in my perspective. They seem to jump into quick conlusions without supporting their arguments with scientific evidence. Please read this article and you will understand my point. I simply emphasize the idea that there is no reason yet to put aside the potential of SF0034.
      Food for thought.

6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      attheedgeofscience
      No Mood

Tinnitus Since:
      Resolved since 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Indeed I have - and more (click the link):

My guess is that you only log in to TinnitusTalk occasionally and therefore miss the continuity:

• Like Like x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1