Birth Control Depression and Anxiety Through the Roof

Discussion in 'Support' started by Rina, May 27, 2015.

tinnitus forum
    1. Rina
      Energetic

Rina Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/18/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Really don't know
      hi... I've had T for 3 months now... I started birth control a week ago and everyday the ringing is getting worse and I'm very depressed and getting anxious ... I'm about to have a panic attack right now... Could it be just the birth control or am I having a set back? I was doing pretty good a week ago... Please help!

2. Carm

Carm Member

Tinnitus Since:
      04/01/2011
      You look to be the kind of person who gets anxious easily. Do you think I am right?

I don't think the birth control has anything do with your spike. You can try quitting it and see what happens!
      My recommendation is a good therapist. Have you seen a therapist?

3. Rina
      Energetic

Rina Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/18/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Really don't know
      No.. But I think you are right... I do get anxious very easily....I'm going to look into that... Thanks!...

4. quietatnight
      Frustrated

quietatnight Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Accustic tramma due being too close to a fire craker when I was a kid
      Rina

Too bad,.,,I guess your just going to have to find a new hobbie, no more sex for you... :( LOK... J/K ...
      I have to agree with Carm on this one, I think that your anxioty is messing with you right now. Let us know how your conning along ?

Louie

5. derpytia
      Pooptoast

derpytia Member

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Hearing loss / ETD
      Hey I had the same kind of problem when I started my birth control my my cysts almost a year ago. After awhile I've noticed that now when I'm on the BC my T is actually quieter because my hormones are being regulated but when I take the "blank" pills before/during my period my T is louder because my hormones are not being regulated. Weird how it works. Hang in there!