Convulsion Inside the Ear and More

Discussion in 'Support' started by Guest538, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Guest538

Guest538 Guest

Hello! I had tinnitus for more than two years. It was tragic at the beginning, done a lot of useless treatments etc. Then it became a little easier to live with it, even if it still bother me and sometime it's really frustrating.

Anyway, since few weeks it became worse. I have some white noise/fuzz/gas noise in the background and like 2 high pitch sounds. I have it in both ears. Well, the right ears pitch became louder and I hear it all day. I really hope this is just a spike. Anyway, my right ear have other problems, like when I hear some specific frequency sounds, like the ringtone of my home phone or people's applause, some muscles in my ear starts to have convulsion. I feel my ears full too, and I feel my jaw, my inner ears and some of my teeths weird. I'll try to describe it: It feels like everything it's inflames and contracted and spicy (ahah).

I have checked everything 2 years ago and no doctors have really helped me. Right now I'm a little tired of this and since I feel all this I keep thinking that there must be something! It can't be just the brain. I do have some malocclision but my tinnitus started after I played with my bass and after I played it in high volume for months everyday so I always thought it was that the cause of everything.