Corporate Donation Matching

Discussion in 'Awareness & Fundraising' started by lvts, Nov 24, 2015.

1. lvts
      Dreaming

lvts Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      4/2015
      Big businesses usually have a corporate donation matching (up to 100%) program for certain non-profits. It does not seem like ATA or other tinnitus related non-profits are being listed as matching entities. I am not sure if a similar initiative was taken up before but we can raise awareness and more research dollars if we can find out the matching criteria and get the tinnitus related non-profits listed as grant matching entities. Does anyone have more information about any similar initiatives?

2. Atlantis

Atlantis Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2014
      :LOL: What do people pay ATA for if they can't do this themselves? Isn't corporate donation matching in fundraising 101?

ATA can't wipe their own butts it looks like.

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      lvts
      Dreaming

lvts Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      4/2015
      Agreed ... that this is fundraising 101 and hence my surprise as to why it was not done. I even emailed ATA volunteering help but have not heard from them. May be it is time for tinnitus talk to have it's own non-profit and run some targeted initiatives.

Edit: I just saw that another link about tinnitus hub being registered an UK non-profit and may be incorporated as an US non-profit in the future. Glad that the tinnitus team is miles ahead in planning and working to help all the tinnitus community.

https://www.tinnitustalk.com/threads/updates-and-news-related-to-the-tinnitus-hub.11588/