I discovered mould in my two goose down pillows. I have been told by a friend, that by tumble drying them on a daily basis incorrectly, that I actually made the conditions ripe for moulds/fungi to reproduce in the natural fillings! I have of course thrown both pillows out and purchased new ones and did a boil wash of all bedding to kill any 'spores'. I now use special dust mite covers plus normal pillow case on top on my feather pillows and just air them properly every day. Maybe the old mouldy pillows could be the cause to my blocked up, and full of 'wool' like feeling inside my ears? Apparantly fungal ear infections are not easily diagnosed from what I have read on the internet. Any comments or personal experiences on this subject will be most welcome.