Detox Diet

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by Warren Spencer, Mar 27, 2011.

tinnitus forum
    1. I think I might take this approach.

http://www.russellblaylockmd.com/

Anything that helps.

I believe Dr. Blaylock has an interesting approach that might help some of us. I am not pushing his vitamin formula , you can put that together your self. His work on excitotoxins is interesting. Since I changed my diet my screaming T is down to a light hiss. Good luck.

2. bertson

bertson Member

Vegetarian? What diet you changed to?

3. No I didnt turn to the green side , lol. I just dont eat anything prepackaged or with additives and dyes. Just good fresh food. Lots of veggies , fruits , beans and greens. Beef and bread seem to spike my T so i havent had much of those. Fish, seafood and wild rice are ok for me, and eggwhite omelettes. I only drink water and a little 0% fat milk.

• Like Like x 1
    4. stony

stony Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/1975
      I have been thinking diet has had something to do with my T for quite some time. I've had T for 40 years and it's at its worse now than any other time.

5. nills
      Barefooter

nills Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2009
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      acoustic trauma
      If you are sick and have a flu any other pain in the body will become much more unbearable ... the body only has X amount of energy to spend on things and somehting will start annoying... same with Tinnitus... if your body is constantly working in overdrive to clear your toxins you ingest with fries, beef, fats and what not ... you mind and body will become tired and your nerves sytem will be in stress and thus make your tinnitus much more unbearable. However I havn`t yet heard of anyone healing T with diet... I tried it the first year I had T ... I started a raw vegan diet ... it gave me energy and a clear mind to deal with things in a better way.. but it did not make the sound go away although it appeared lighter and less intrusive.

I also did colonics every week and took massive amounts of superfoods ...

6. Danny Boy
      Cheerful

Danny Boy Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      Snake oil! If you want vitamins, eat more vegeatbles, more fruit. Also supplement your diet with chlorella, spirulina, barley grass and wheat grass, raw chocolate etc....

7. Danny Boy
      Cheerful

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
    8. Stink

Stink Member

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2000
      when something seem too good to be true, it probably is

this simple sentence too many people forget! don't buy into to the voodoo

9. Danny Boy
      Cheerful

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      Yeah, just a balanced diet will be sufficient enough.

10. stony

stony Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/1975
      I rarely if anytime eat fast food, but my downfalls are salty snacks and sweets. I really never like sweets much until I stopped drinking alcohol 30+ years ago and then I developed the like for them. Probably was the sugar in the alcohol. So the change in diet started today and it will take a few days to get the salt and sugar cravings out of my system.

I had a huge spike last night that woke up me out of a dead sleep. These usually last about an hour or so and it usually results in long term volume increase in my daily T. I also work in a somewhat noisy environment and I'm looking to change that.

11. whale
      No Mood

whale Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/25/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Myofascial crap Bruxism, a jackhammer, stress who knows
      Its hard, but I heard salt is really bad for T.