DMT (N,N-Dimethyltryptamine) for Tinnitus

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by Robert Aleman, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Robert Aleman

Robert Aleman Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music
      Many people who take DMT see clockwork elves. These elves are able to help people fix problems in their life.

So I'm wondering, what if someone with tinnitus were to take DMT and ask these elves how to heal tinnitus? This may sound crazy to some people, but maybe one of us should try it?

Even Alex Jones said on the Joe Rogan podcast that the elites are taking DMT to gain hidden knowledge from the clockwork elves. Maybe the elves might tell us the cure?

I'm willing to try DMT if I can find a way to get some.

• Like Like x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
    2. aHuman

aHuman Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Rock ´n Roll
      If that's possible it'd be more likely with an Ayahuasca trip. DMT is too short. Unless you use a vape pen and just keep hitting it again each time you start coming back.

3. JohnAdams
      Festive

JohnAdams Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Aspirin Toxicity/Possibly Noise
      Well, if these machine elves tell you about something that we can eat to regenerate cochlear hair cells and synapses that would be great. You'll probably just get really high and have some thoughts during your trip that you think will give you the answer but when you sober up you will forget it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    4. Heinrich_S7
      Psychedelic

Heinrich_S7 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Uncertain
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      noise exposure
      The Machine Elves would probably see tinnitus as beneath them. They're most likely going to tell you your life/mission here is stupid, and in the end you're going to return to their realm when you pass away to hang with them in bliss forever.

They'll likely just tell you to enjoy your life and that all your problems are temporary problems.

5. Heinrich_S7
      Psychedelic

Heinrich_S7 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Uncertain
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      noise exposure
      Eh, vaped or smoked is shorter but encounters with 'Machine Elves' are more likely to happen with inhaled DMT trips than Ayahuasca.

Ayahuasca does last a LOT longer, yes, but it's nowhere near as potent or intense and you wont experience the same breakthrough as you will with pure inhaled DMT.

Ayahuasca is more like: Come my child. Let me ease you into this journey.

DMT is more like: HERE WE GO LETS BLAST OFF INTO SPACE LITTLE MAN!

• Agree Agree x 2
    6. linearb
      Psychedelic

linearb Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

beliefs are makyo and reality ignores them
      Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      You can't just expect psychedelic drugs to heal long-lasting physical problems. That's not how this works.

DMT might give you some insight into tinnitus, but the experience will probably feel like killing a microbe with a flyswatter, or killing a fly with a nuclear bomb

It is much the same as dreams I have had, and the dialogs seem similar to the monologue that metta meditation is trying to provoke. We're just tiny cogs in the fractal matrix :)

• Like Like x 2
    7. Skinjob
      Batty

Skinjob Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Early 90s
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Bowie, The Chameleons, etc.
      There are DMT physicians, but their treatment wears off when the experience is over.

Some psychonauts speculate that the DMT carrier wave that people hear IS tinnitus; I don't know. As in all things, my only advice is think very carefully before you leap, and proceed with care.

A user on the DMT reddit:

"i read a lot of DMT trip reports. I also did my research on DMT and tinnitus. So DMT does always gives you the carrier wave, which isn't really researched to a level where one does really understand what's happening in a medical way.

I read a lot of reports stating that people could hear the carrier wave permanently when meditating or in complete silence. Don't get me wrong, it's great if someone can associate this with "enlightenment" or connect it to some old yoga learning. Anyway i might just state that DMT just gave you Tinnitus. This does not mean that something got really damaged physically in the ear but at least the chemistry got f* up and lead to a permanent Tinnitus.

So actually, from all the reports, DMT isn't that safe drug as a lot of people state. It actually gives you Tinnitus which could be a real burden for a lot of people. I'm very afraid to try DMT because i have Tinnitus."

• Like Like x 1
    8. aHuman

aHuman Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Rock ´n Roll
      Hahaha... yes good description.
      Btw, do you find your tinnitus bothers you when you blast off? And what about a big break through dose? I'm worried the carrier wave could make it worse. Since my tinnitus increased in volume 2 months ago I haven't been game to go beyond a moderate dose.

• Good Question Good Question x 2
    9. maryyyy
      Inspired

maryyyy Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      head injury
      i'd suggests you use stuff like that to help cope with it. about your question; there are holistic practices that use crystals and mantras to cure tinnitus, so substances that heighten your sense to those kinds of energies could help. dmt and high doses of shrooms can cause ringing in your ears, so one could believe that sounds in the mind can be altered on psychedelics for better or for worse, at least temporarily. acid is said help heal and physically change the brain. i've never heard of tinnitus being cured this way, but you never know. be aware that while machine elves could help you, there are also malevolent beings out there that can really fuck with you so be safe.

• Agree Agree x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
    10. HeavyMantra
      Bugridden

HeavyMantra Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Steadily worsening since 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      If crystals and mantras could cure tinnitus someone would be very, very rich?

• Agree Agree x 3
    11. maryyyy
      Inspired

maryyyy Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      head injury
      All I know is that those practices are offered. It's called reiki healing, and it's used for all kinds of things. I know it uses tuning forks so that may have some effect, but I don't know if it actually helps. Here's a link if you're curious.

• Like Like x 1
    12. aHuman

aHuman Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Rock ´n Roll
      Reiki is the air-guitar of medical treatments.

• Funny Funny x 3
      • Like Like x 1
    13. JohnAdams
      Festive

JohnAdams Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Aspirin Toxicity/Possibly Noise
      upload_2019-6-28_22-50-40.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 2
      • Like Like x 1