Electrical Device Structured Around Quantum Biology

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by calin, Aug 1, 2014.

1. calin
      Inspired

calin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Oct 2011
      Hello all and friends!

I am on a journey! I hesitated and waited for some time before posting this. I am not a fan of shooting the messenger and don't particularly like to be shot at! :(:eek:

Quantum biology
      refers to applications of quantum mechanics to biological objects and problems. Usually, it is taken to refer to applications of the "non-trivial" quantum features such as superposition, nonlocality, entanglement and tunneling, as opposed to the "trivial" but ubiquitous quantum mechanical nature of chemical bonding, ionization, and other phenomena that are the basis of the fundamental biophysics and biochemistry of organisms. (Wiki)

This is my new adventure in a possible relief and cure for tinnitus. I am the first test subject.

I am going to try a device for curing diabetes I purchased for friends and family members with both type 1 and 2. And I am told by the inventor that it "would also benefit the Hypothalamus in its other functions like restoring the functions of the auditory network. This way it would reduce and eventually terminate the Tinnitus symptoms." I don't have diabetes myself.

For many years I have studied everything quantum mechanics/physics. So, I can naturally segue into quantum biology and new scientific research and studies relating to restoring homeostasis for the body using this new frontier and wave of the future.

I have weeks of emails with the inventor of this device and read his published papers in the IOSR Journal of Pharmacy and Biological Sciences and Global Journal of Medical Research A Neurology and Nervous System Type: Double Blind Peer Reviewed International Research Journal Publisher: Global Journals Inc. (USA)

I am waiting on the international shipment of the product to arrive and mainly allow those close to me to use it for their diabetes. If I can time share with them, I will use the protocol instructions I was given for tinnitus for my T ( which is very low).

I will be getting a second and final prototype from the inventor. I am told his partners in Houston Tx will be working on the USA regulations and manufacturing for mass production.

I have an email attachment with a scanned patent application so I am inclined to beleive that this inventor is not messing around or scamming.

From what I have gleaned, this electronic device uses the CNS (Central Nervous System) - specifically the Vagus Nerve - to administer what he refers to as M-pulses - which the Vagus nerve then carries the parasympathetic rhythmic potential for regeneration and/or homeostasis.

Question for the inventor: Can the use of the device increase tinnitus? Here is his answer: "...... mild and subtle fusion of different wave patterns in a proper time pattern does the work. The M-Pulses are designed to be completely harmless in every aspect. So far no harmful impacts have been found in both diabetics and non-diabetics.

Hope this works out for me and then in turn works out for the millions of T sufferers.

I will keep a log of the details here if anyone is interested. I am doing that for the inventor anyway.

Calin

• Like Like x 6
      • Agree Agree x 2
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
    2. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      calin
      Inspired

calin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Oct 2011
      Jack Tuszynski in the below video (22 min mark) says that the first graduate program in the world on Quantum Biology is at the Indian Institute of Technology where they get 1 million applicants and admit 7,000. So, this is the new wave of medicine and therapy.

If you want to understand more about Quantum Biology this will help. Fun stuff! ;)

Jack Tuszynski Quantum Biology LABMP 590 2013...

Published on Mar 1, 2013

Jack Tuszynski speaks on Quantum Biology on February 26, 2013 in the Technology and Future of Medicine course LABMP 590 http://www.singularitycourse.com at the University of Alberta in Edmonton, Canada. Table of Contents: 00:01:09 Basics of Quantum Mechanics, 00:05:04 Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle, 00:07:05 Max Plank was 42 at the time of fathering Quantum Mechanics, 00:10:06 Photoelectric Effect, 00:11:59 The First Postulates of QM, 00:15:28 The Second Postulate of QM
      00:16:06 The Third Postulate of QM, 00:17:57 The Fourth Postulate of QM, 00:18:55 Intro to Quantum Biology, 00:22:40 The Dimensions of Matter, 00:25:07 Quantum Weirdness, QM and life, and things you may not have known about QM, 00:29:00 -- Definition of Quantum Biology, Superposition, nonlocality, entanglement, and tunneling, 00:30:53 -- QM and Life -- What does QM have to do with natural selection? Why was it doubted in Biology?, 00:35:26 -- Unsolved problems in Biology, 00:37:15 -- Terms coined by the founders of Quantum Biology, 00:40:30 -- Modern technologies and recent publications that support claims in Quantum Mechanics -- Focus on Photosynthesis, 00:46:34 -- Centrioles, 00:49:06 -- Energy and Quantum Mechanics, 00:51:02 -- Interesting applications of Quantum Mechanics at the level of organisms: Google -- Turin (the sense of smell), Sense of sight as a quantum phenomenon, Bird navigation quantum phenomenon, consciousness and cognition and quantum phenomenon, 00:53:14 -- Photosynthesis further explained, 00:55:36 -- Quantum Beating and Coherence 00:56:29 -- Quantum Entanglement, 00:56:52 -- Tryptophan, 00:58:08 -- Microtubule, 01:00.05 What does this mean? How our thoughts are formed! Quantum collapse in microtubules, 01:01:05 Mitochondria by evolution an acquired entity in cells. A parasite, 01:01:40 Electron transport chain in phosphorylation. Next frontier of Quantum Biology, 01:02:37 Discussion, 01:03:30 Biomimetics, 01:04:40 Quantum metabolism,
      01:07:30 Disturbing quantum coherence may lead to disease, including cancer, 01:08:30 The revisionist approach to biology, 01:10:09 Genetic evolution being driven by quantum paradigms, 01:10:45 Natures shortcuts may be explored by quantum algorithms, 01:11:05 Disease is decoherence, 01:11:43 Information explosion. The next big thing, 01:13:19 "Physics is finished" Lord Kelvin, 01:13:46 The technological singularity.

• Like Like x 1
    3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      calin
      Inspired

calin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Oct 2011
      While looking up how this electrical M-pulse device can possibly work (cause it is patented and disclosure is limited for me), I found this from the NIH site: http://www.nidcd.nih.gov/health/hearing/pages/tinnitus.aspx

In 2009, the National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD) sponsored a workshop that brought together tinnitus researchers to talk about the condition and develop fresh ideas for potential cures. During the course of the workshop, participants discussed a number of promising research directions, including:

• Electrical or magnetic stimulation of brain areas involved in hearing. Implantable devices already exist to reduce the trembling of Parkinson’s disease and the anxieties of obsessive-compulsive disorder. Similar devices could be developed to normalize the neural circuits involved in tinnitus.
      Tinnitus also could be the result of neural circuits thrown out of balance when damage in the inner ear changes signaling activity in the auditory cortex, the part of the brain that processes sound. Or it could be the result of abnormal interactions between neural circuits. The neural circuits involved in hearing aren’t solely dedicated to processing sound. They also communicate with other parts of the brain, such as the limbic region, which regulates mood and emotion.

Ok.....so far so good with this device. I am still researching this and how an electrical pulse with rhythmic timing could benefit T. Stay tuned!

Calin

• Like Like x 1
    4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      calin
      Inspired

calin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Oct 2011
      And on this article, Stimulating the vagus nerve may help block phantom sounds by reorganizing the brain. By Emily Singer on May 24, 2010 ( http://www.technologyreview.com/news/419034/taming-tinnitus-with-electrical-stimulation/ ), it mentions electrically stimulating the vagus nerve. So my thought is the M-pulses should be reaching the auditory cortex neurons via the vagus nerve as this device uses to reach other parts of the body.

And here - more recent information. However this is a different type of treatment than what I will be doing. Nothing this invasive for sure! http://breakthroughs.kera.org/tinnitus/

5. RichL
      Inspired

RichL Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic trauma
      Thank you calin for sharing, I will be watching your progress with interest, Tell me is this based along the same line as the vagus nerve stimulation device that is implanted or is this a different device altogether?

Rich

6. RichL
      Inspired

RichL Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic trauma
      I see you posted the answer to my question while I was typing!:LOL:

Thanks Rich

7. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      calin
      Inspired

calin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Oct 2011
      Hi Rich!

The inventor calls the box a "processing unit" which has a switch, a dial for comfort level and a control that allows for 9 different rhythms of electrical pulses. The device connectors go on the wrists which travel the path of radial, musculocutaneous, ulnar and median nerves to the vagus.

It takes from 30 - 60 minutes per day for diabetes, but the instruction I was given is for about 30 minutes for 3 days/one day off cycles.

Since I am time sharing with others, I hope to do that schedule as often as I can.

There is something in the inventor's journal paper about Vagus Nerve Stimulation which I will just type out: "....is somewhat similar to Antiepileptic Vagus Nerve Stimulation. But in fact Vagus Nerve Stimulation has no such connection....is just to carry the parasympathetic rhythmic potential of regeneration to the pancreas and liver."

We have to remember that this device is for diabetes and can be used for other health benefits which the inventor says will work on the tinnitus symptoms. I did not want to try it due to worry that any electrical stimulation would have the potential to increase my currently low T. He says it will only help.

I am still a bit nervous so I am researching on my own for any signs that may help me feel more comfortable! I tend to be very trusting normally.

Calin

8. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      calin
      Inspired

calin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Oct 2011
      In my research I found that one clinic did electrical stimulation in this fashion:

http://www.atlantaearclinic.com/tinnitus_treatment.htm
      Treatment of Tinnitus is difficult. In our clinic we treat Tinnitus in 4 ways; electrical stimulation, medication, biofeedback and long term habituation therapy.

Electrical Stimulation involves treating the outside of the ear with a small electric current. Each treatment takes 1/2 hour per ear and 6 treatments are tried. Of 800 tinnitus patients treated with electrical stimulation at the Atlanta Ear Clinic, tinnitus was reduced in one half of the patients.

This device I am trying is used on the wrist to reach the vagus nerve.

Calin

9. RichL
      Inspired

RichL Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic trauma
      Thanks calin, I really do admire people like yourself who are willing to be guinea pigs for the rest of us.
      Your right to be weary though, especially if you only have low T, before I got this spike, I wasn't really worried about mine, but now, I need relief soon, I just can't handle this new level!

By the looks it is very similar to the implanted vagus nerve stimulation device but more directed at the hearing pathways,(if I have understood you properly), so will be of real interest how this works on you.

Rich

• Agree Agree x 1
    10. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      calin
      Inspired

calin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Oct 2011
      Thank you Rich for your interest and comments.

I have a small window of opportunity during the day for emailing this inventor as he only responds in the mornings lately. I have just asked him if he can shed some light on why the electrical waves and time patterns will not do harm such as increasing the tinnitus.

Hope I can get some clarity on that. He used the word "theoretically" once in conjunction with tinnitus but still holds with confidence that in time it will cure it. He has me doing one protocol for the first month and then switching after that. I expect based on his results of testing with diabetics that it will be the same time period for tinnitus - 4-10 months.

Now... just have to get the device and start the protocol!! It is a 10 day international DHL delivery.

Calin

11. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      calin
      Inspired

calin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Oct 2011
      As I mentioned earlier, I am communicating daily with the inventor of this device. I mentioned that I am sharing some of his work with this tinnitus group. He is not a USA native so his way of speaking may be a bit different.

Here is one of the email exchanges:

Me: "I am so curious about how the M-pulses can do what it does that I have embarked on research to understand how your electrical impulses can create homeostasis. The Body Electric Book by Robert Becker is a starting point I expect. I am looking at polarity and all possibilities."

"Also, is there something you can say that I can share with the community about why the electrical impulses/waves will not do harm such as increase the tinnitus?"

Inventor: "As long as a person remains curious, he/she would keep on learning and exploring new arenas of science. And your effort of sharing the awareness with others in the community is really appreciable. You’d be the first one to shed the ray of hope on them. The info below, you can edit and share accordingly.

“ The protocols AP 3 and 4 are the most effective in impacting over Hypothalamus in restoring different other biological functions through healing the neurosynaptic network and reinstating proper and healthy electrical impulses in the intricate web of the body. It’s a nice and quite delicate question - why doesn't the M-Pulses impact in a harmful way? The answer would be, as I mentioned in my papers the whole universe is constructed with vibrating quantum strings. Human body is a beautiful universe of such pulsating strings itself. In today’s modern world all the living organs within the body are in constant exposure to EMFs of different electronic appliances. Yet, the human body is not severely affected because it has an inner mechanism of defending itself. The brain itself is a transceiver, which is constantly sending field instructions to neighbouring organs. I have worked with countless forms and patterns of waves and then I found the exact key to make the Hypothalamus restart its healing mechanism for different functions. For starters I focused on Diabetes. Weak fields at a proper time pattern can activate the halted mechanism of the regeneration process in the human body. For instance, it just takes subtle differences in frequencies of photon pulsation for the human eye to distinguish between plenty of colors. Yet the eyes and brain’s visual cortex together create such a vibrant reality for us. Really delicate differences between pulsation of different particles can make a huge impact. At first to make the brain function get adapted to the M-Pulses AP 3 is necessary. Once it is adapted to, the duration can be changed to a more influential one like AP 4. Other protocols of AP would be unnecessary in this case. Also, there’s a inborn nature of the human body to obtain dependency and resistance on outer stimulants, just like alcoholism. So the polarity has to be altered every three to four days, so that the body doesn’t obtain resistance on M-Pulses. ”

So folks... if you have questions I will be happy to shoot them over to my new inventor friend.

Albert Einstein said that Quantum Physics was spooky action at a distance before it was validated with experiments. That was about 80 years ago. Times change!

Calin

12. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      calin
      Inspired

calin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Oct 2011
      Here is another reply to my question of:

Question: Can I benefit from this device if I am not diabetic?

Answer: Alongside diabetic people, it makes a healthy impact on non-diabetics as well. It revitalizes the body by boosting the Central Nervous System and the Immune System. It keeps the body fight-ready against all imminent diseases. In today’s busy schedule of professionals, tons of unwanted complications occur, like Anxiety, Depression, Muscle Pain, Exhaustion and many others. All these complications can be eliminated by its use. It brings clarity in mind and makes the human anatomy pain free.

Calin

13. RichL
      Inspired

RichL Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic trauma
      This answer to your question makes allot of sense Calin, and sounds very promising in relieving T or at least toning it down to a more bearable level, can't wait to hear your results!

Good luck
      Rich

• Agree Agree x 1
    14. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      calin
      Inspired

calin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Oct 2011
      Here is another Q&A with the inventor:

Question: Will any other medicine or therapy used on the body during the healing interfere with the effectiveness?

Answer: It can be used parallel with all kinds of medicines and therapies.

15. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      calin
      Inspired

calin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Oct 2011
      I just received the device this afternoon. It definitely looks like it was handmade as the inventor explained. The processing unit is only about 5 1/4 inches by 3 inches and weighs about .5 kg or 1 lb (I think that is the conversion anyway).

I received 3 brochures to hand out and 2 business cards which look very stylish. All black with fading white to gray for the lettering.

I will keep you posted about how the electrical pulses feel on my wrist later today.

Calin

• Like Like x 1
      • Hug Hug x 1
    16. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      calin
      Inspired

calin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Oct 2011
      My first application was last night. My tinnitus did not increase! Yeah!

The Instruction Manual needed some fine tuning and the inventor welcomed my suggestions. I emailed him with about 10 things to include to help with ease of use and understanding the protocol. He hadn't finalized the Instructions, so I was glad to help.

It reminds me of a Tens Machine.

This may take a month or so.. we are not sure since I am the first with tinnitus to try his device for that purpose. I am not doing the protocols for diabetes which have a few more variations of the wave patterns. My sessions are about 30 minutes for 3 days with a rest of one day before switching the polarity (wire clips) on the wrists and repeating the pattern.

Cindy who is trying the device for diabetes started last night as well. Her glucose test this morning before food was 92. Rather good reading as this was the lowest and acceptable range for some time.

Calin

17. Steve
      Creative

Steve Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Flu, Noise-induced, Jaw trauma
      Hi Calin,

It's brave trying something at such an early stage, I salute the pioneer in you. Whether it works or not, your experience will be very useful for others to read I'm sure. Do you have the links to the papers that were published please? I'd be very interested to read them.

I am skeptical (I am a natural skeptic); in that spirit I have a few questions for him if that's okay?

He mentions quantum strings, is that referring to string theory?

What exactly is an M-pulse, why is it so called (if he won't say, then ask what is the theory to the M-pulse / how it relates to quantum strings)?

Stimulating the hypothalamus can also have negative effects, how can you be sure the device elicits only positive ones? Is there another body of research behind the invention to support the theory?

Can the stimulation result in increased appetite in the patient, what will the effect be on the sleep cycle?

Can you share the experimental data you have (this may all be in the published papers), with the methods of the trials, controls, outcome measures etc?

Thanks

• Agree Agree x 1
    18. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      calin
      Inspired

calin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Oct 2011
      I just sent off an email to the inventor with your questions.

The inventor is very open about sharing a lot except his patent information which holds the key to the wave patterns and rhythms which he claims to cure diabetes. He is also very proud of his invention and wants to share - with limitations.

As I said in the first post, I was hesitant to bring this to Tinnitus Talk forum as I preferred to remain hopeful. While I placed myself in the skeptic category about this just as you have, I still remain with questions as well. I did my homework and research. He has a patent pending (which I was only able to view the application), and will according to him go through the patent process in the US.

Let's see how this comes out. He has assured me that this device will do no harm.

You have only added to my worry now about stimulating the hypothalamus. What kinds of damage or negative effects can be done and how would that happen - with anything - as you say?

Calin

19. Steve
      Creative

Steve Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Flu, Noise-induced, Jaw trauma
      Sorry, I didn't mean to worry you.

If it does go through and stimulate the hypothalamus I just wonder how the frequencies are known to produce only the desired effects? There must be a body of research available; there is a bit on DBS (Deep Brain Stimulation) of the hypothalamus which seems to be relevant.

DBS of hypothalamus seems to be related to weight management principally in the few studies that I've found.

Lets see what he comes back with and assess the info. I take it he's done safety trials and it's FDA approved?

Steve

20. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      calin
      Inspired

calin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Oct 2011
      I explained that in the early posts here that he is having it manufactured in Houston Tx and going through trials of some sort and FDA regulation processes and the US patent. I told him that he should not say it is for a cure of anything for US regulations. He said he knows.

So, if you want this device you have to get it overseas.

The technology he calls M-Pulses is due to the name of the device (M) and that it is electrical pulses (Pulses).

21. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      calin
      Inspired

calin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Oct 2011
    22. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      calin
      Inspired

calin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Oct 2011
      Good and bad news...

The bad thing is - I am paying attention too much to the tinnitus sounds and it is disturbing my habituation of rarely paying attention to the sound in my head!

Since I am now paying more attention again to the T, I can say that yesterday I had a very low T day. I can rationalize that to mean that it is simply a very low T day or my T is diminishing. Too soon to tell.

Last night when I woke up to eliminate the tea I drank before bed, I was again fixated on the continued low volume of the T. Usually the T is the strongest during the night - could be my head position... don't know.

So, while I was fixated on the faint pulsating pinging (the sound changed to a ping from a cricket sound), I decided to do some acupressure on my left ear where I hear the T, just as I do when I get the loud T in my right ear on occasion very abruptly. The tone goes away in a minute or two on the right ear with acupressure which is a lifesaver as I couldn't bear both sides firing - one is enough! !!!

So I am doing this acupressure on my left ear flap and the tone is diminishing. I keep doing it for a couple of minutes and the pinging reduced to zero! Pure stillness - middle of the night - no sounds in the yard - no movement in the house - Just quiet! All I can hear was my breath going in and out. Imagine that! Then I let go of the pressure with my finger and the pinging slowly restores, but it is still very faint. I try it again. Dead silence.

I now am so perplexed and excited at the same time that I cannot go back to sleep. I start to become insecure in a small way. One doesn't realize that when you live with the sounds for so long that they become part of you. I had accepted the T sounds and habituated to it. Now there was pure silence. I thought I better get to sleep, but I was questioning if this was really what I was supposed to hear - nothing! Very odd experience.

Well, eventually I guess I went to sleep. Normally when I awake from sleep, I do not fixate on the T sound anymore. It took me a few seconds to figure out that I needed to check in with the T this time. Still there, but a pinging sound not the old sound. Very very faint. Hmmm.. I did more acupressure and the pinging faded but not completely. So, I laid back down on the same side as I did hours ago and tried the pressure again. It went away, but I had to get up - I just couldn't lie there all morning and enjoy silence!

I did have some slight sensations after using the device. Hard to describe and not uncomfortable. More like a slight pressure in the head area and ears. Could be something like being on an airplane but much less. I felt more tired yesterday and spontaneous thirst. Could be the popcorn for the thirst though! :LOL:

So.... here I am an hour later jotting this down for you all. Minor pinging, but, I have to let my attention toward the tinnitus sound go or my habituation all this time will be totally ruined! :banghead: I stopped visiting this forum (for one reason) because the more I was here the more I focused on the sound. I stopped coming and the habituation took over.

So, back to the device. I will do the protocol one more day and then rest for one day. I did the therapy for 30 minutes last night and the adjustment of less salt in the water mixture made it more comfortable.. it was too strong the first day. Oh, Cindy's (diabetic) blood glucose level was 72 this morning - excellent!

I wanted longer cords so I could do more things like work on the computer so the inventor is sending me longer cords. And I broke down and ordered another unit.

Let's see if I can hold the minimal T volume all day - or better yet... it goes away! Wouldn't that be something! HA!

Calin

• Like Like x 3
    23. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      calin
      Inspired

calin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Oct 2011
      Dear Steve and all.,

As I mentioned.. I sent off your questions to the inventor. He replied: "As for the questions from the community, I like them. I’ll put the answers in my next mail.”

He told me a week or so ago that he is working on a new device for gynecological issues. He has a long term invention that will deal with the brain and it's dysfunctions/disorders as well. He certainly is ambitious! Now I am bugging him for another device with longer cords! He seems to taking my daily emails and questions with ease.

I am doing well still today. A light pinging which is not very noticeable. I am pressing on the ear flap a lot to make sure I still have the T and it's sound. I am going to have a sore ear soon! I have to do that as I have had that sound in my head for 3 years and I am not quite sure if it is my head just mimicking the sound (like a tune that sticks in your memory) or that is is really still there. Weird huh?!

It is hard for my mind to grasp that perhaps using this device for just two days could result in my current T state. I am remaining on guard for the regular low level to return.

Calin

24. Karen
      Talkative

Karen Manager Staff Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      First time: Noise 2nd Time: Ototoxic drug
      So, are you saying that the ringing and pulsating now are BOTH reduced to just a ping? That's pretty great; I'll await further updates from you. I'd give anything to get rid of my pulsating!

Thanks for keeping us updated on your experiment!

25. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      calin
      Inspired

calin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Oct 2011
      Hi Karen,

The cricket sound/tone was pulsating for me. I only had the one sound, but it pulsed - not a steady tone. Yes... just a pulsating pinging (whisper like).

You still have that vibration in your head as well?

It was really freaky to hear no tinnitus sound at all - just quiet.

If this works for me, we need someone with regular non-pulsing tinnitus to try it out. I also don't have any hearing loss. But, supposedly this device may help with regenerating the cells that caused hearing loss and therefore tinnitus. It would be interesting to test that.

26. Karen
      Talkative

Karen Manager Staff Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      First time: Noise 2nd Time: Ototoxic drug
      It's great that your sound is now reduced to a soft pinging. That is very encouraging!

Yes, I still have a vibration in my head, plus a sort of drumbeat sound, plus a steady high-pitched hissing. Plus some hearing loss in the affected ear.

I agree that if it works for you that it would be good for someone with just straight tinnitus to also try it out. But it is encouraging that the device may possibly regenerate cells in the ear. Exciting stuff!!

• Hug Hug x 1
    27. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      calin
      Inspired

calin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Oct 2011
      Last night after the administration I sensed again that the sound was gone so I closed the ear flaps. No sound. But, I could perceive faintness of something... like a memory of the sound. I kept doing that and no sound, but the brain retaining like an echo of the sound. I can't explain it well I guess.

When I woke, things changed a bit. It seems as though the pattern and sound is more like an electrical hissing with a pulse and not a pulse. Also, it is not concentrated in the same area... more like how a drop of water spreads out. When I closed the ear flaps I could perceive the sound on the left side only as usual. So, I guess some neurons are trying to rewire or scramble. The intensity is fading the longer I am up.

So, based on the pattern of intensity, the intensity increases after 3 am, but before 5am, and starts fading again after I am up for a bit. I did not sleep with any cd rain sounds last night - only the fan. It's been a couple years without a cd playing all night.

I may be imagining this, but when I had the rain cd on I sensed that I could perceive the T , but when I stopped the CD I could not sense the T last night and the night before. So, I did not play the cd last night. I wonder if my brain is conditioned to make the sounds with the same cd that I had going for more than a year.

All in all since using the device and paying attention to the T, the sounds of the tinnitus is diminishing. Sometimes on and sometimes off I guess.

I have a night off today. I am sensing that I need the break.

Calin

28. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      calin
      Inspired

calin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Oct 2011
      Here is the inventor's response to your questions Steve. You may have more questions after reading it! o_O I am not satisfied until I know it all usually - and he has a patent pending - but the inventor welcomes the questions and interaction. He is from another country and the regulations are nothing like here. That can be a good and/or bad thing of course!

I have taken out the branding for now that was included with his reply. He is very proud of his device and stands by it. I explained to the inventor that when "tinnitus cure" or something similar are googled, this site will come up. I am not ready for the number of questions or discrediting remarks until I test this for a bit longer. Members here may message me privately if you wish to about the device though. Remember, this hasn't even been marketed and mass produced. I am being cautious.

“The default scientific position is skepticism, so I’m more than just okay with your questions. Moreover its my responsibility to clarify your queries.

The strings that exist at the quantum level of the entire cosmos, are conceivable by the eyes of String Theory. I’m not aware of any other theory that proves it, so it is definitely the String Theory I’m talking about.
      Richard Feynmann once said "If you think you understand quantum mechanics, you don't understand quantum mechanics". And when we talk about string theory, quite naturally other aspects of Quantum Physics are related. I’m saying quantum physics has only started to begin a mesmerizing journey towards the unknown and the unimaginable. We cannot possibly imagine what lies ahead, we can only sense it. While I’m working on Quantum Biology, Quantum physics must come along the way. The entire cosmos consists of vibrating strings, whether in the particle form or wave form. These vibrations are the key to a vast knowledge of the cosmos. We must look at the cosmos in the aspects of vibration, in order to understand the unthinkable.

M-Pulses mean “_______-pulses”. The pulses that are generated from the _____. I have come up with the specific form of waves after a long research and trials with different wave patterns. With them I’m not at all stimulating the Hypothalamus. M-Pulses have a broad way of impact on the Central and Peripheral Nervous System.

Hypothalamus is only a major part of it, but never the whole. Due to extensive unsynchronized and imbalanced state of neurotransmitter release in the brain caused by daily exhaustion and hectic lifestyle, the neural circuitry of the brain starts to malfunction.

The entire neural circuitry works on the basis of modern quantum physics. In this case according the specific needs of biology we are building a new biology with the assistance of Quantum Physics and that is Quantum Biology.

And actually the Hypothalamus is in control of lots of biological functions including maintaining homeostasis within the body. But because of the defective brain network, the hypothalamus sometimes loses its handle over the body. The control at times can be reinstated by the mind itself. There is an inbuilt instinctive quality of every living being in the cosmos to be able to control the biological functions inside the body. It is also a product of evolution. But warfare of modern lifestyle make the mind unable to reinstate the controlled state within the brain.

For the record, the innate alpha and theta EEG waves of the brain are able to make the Hypothalamus work naturally. But when modern lifestyle doesn't allow it naturally, then it has to be done with a little touch of technology. M-Pulses reinstate that control mechanism within the Hypothalamus.

Then along with sending regeneration signals to the blood-sugar regulation system, it does many other beneficial healing works within the body. M-Pulses are designed in a way to prove completely harmless to human body. It consists of wave forms with mild intensity. It makes the Hypothalamus work on the healing process of the damaged neural circuitry within the body. It is too mild to harm the body, but at a molecular level the M-Pulses are tuned to the activation process of the Hypothalamus. ______ doesn’t stimulate the Hypothalamus, but activates it to work on maintaining healthy biological functions.

More research on it would reveal many other beneficial impacts of M-Pulses within the body. So far among other benefits of ______, we have seen reduced anxiety, clarity of mind, regaining energy within the muscles, pain-free body and others.

A paper on the theory of _______ has already been published and more research is going on to explore the new aspects of M-Pulses.”

So, there you have it. Any more questions?

Calin

• Like Like x 1
    29. exodus
      Cold

exodus Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2008
      hi calin

this is interesting,
      how/when can we try this?

30. RichL
      Inspired

RichL Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic trauma
      Hows it going @calin, is this device working at all yet?
      and ditto to what @exodus asks.

Rich