Exhausted

Discussion in 'Support' started by Kelsie, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Kelsie

Kelsie Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/27/15
      Feeling extremely exhausted, can't keep eyes open, can't function at all. Got a good 10 hours of sleep last night but still so tired and non functional.. Anyone else feel this way in the beginning of T? Can't bare this anymore, extremely depressed thinking this might last my whole life.. I can't take it honestly. I miss silence and not being so tired. I am 17, 2 weeks in, caused by noise.

• Hug Hug x 2
    2. Dave111
      Transparent

Dave111 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Makeing music in band and headphone on to long.
      Sucks only 17yo but yes start is much more heavy maybe there will be something that helps in the futher. You need to try to habituate and beeing buzy as much as possible.

• Like Like x 1
    3. Nick Pyzik
      Depressed

Nick Pyzik Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/23/15
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Listening to in-ear headphones & playing in a band
      @Kelsie I've had the same problems as you feeling tired even though I've been getting good amounts of sleep. Tinnitus is still an issue that has not been looked in its broadest terms and it's clearly not just a noise that we hear. I'm not going to say things will get better for you but you will adjust to it because that's we as humans and our brain does. I hope you still see a bright future for yourself. I have been struggling with the hearing issues/Tinnitus I have for about 5 months now. Things have gotten a lot worse but in the end it makes you look at everything completely different and makes you appreciate little things much more. You have to just keep going.

4. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Hi Kelsey,
      Your body must have needed the sleep so will do you good.
      Keep an eye on your low mood as depression can make you sleepy and not want get out of bed in the morning.
      See your doctor if need help for depression with meds and talking therapy.
      Sometimes we all feel like having a duvet day and for women our menstruation time can make us sleepy leading up to it.....lots of love glynis

5. Dave111
      Transparent

Dave111 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Makeing music in band and headphone on to long.
      How are you doing now?