Favourite Video Games?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Danny Boy, Apr 14, 2015.

1. MatthijsDJ
      Mellow

MatthijsDJ Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      No root cause found, most likely stress...
    2. uae96
      Thinking

uae96 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/14/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise induced
      Ah I wish it was ps we could've played online

3. uae96
      Thinking

uae96 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/14/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise induced
      I stopped playing flight sim , after I fucked it up trying to download some models of airplanes on the Internet :/

4. spingee
      Wtf

spingee Member

Bloodborne is my goty, ive never been console guy and i bought ps4 becouse of it.
      Now playing last batman on pc and its awesome.

5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Danny Boy
      Cheerful

Danny Boy Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      You don't want to play Arkham Knight on PC, it's one big mess! I completed Bloodborne game! Also completed Dark Souls 1+2 gosh it took ages but was so rewarding.

6. RicoS
      Alienated

RicoS Member Benefactor

Cause of Tinnitus:
      Stress or Acoustic trauma
      Arkham Night on PS4 is great... Also playing TombRaider on PS4 now.....it is better than I thought.... And than of course it is waiting for UNCHARTED 4 ;)
      Bloodborn was also great but I finished it to early :confused: and missed a lot of stuff. Bloodborn was most def one of the best games I everplayed.... Together with Landstalker (Megadrive/Genesis) , Metal Gear (MSX2), Shenmu (Dreamcast) .....well there are a lot of games that I could name that were realy great. lol

7. spingee
      Wtf

spingee Member

I am lucky enough to play batman on max details in 30fps almost constant, game looks and plays absolutely beautiful.
      Also finished dark soul 1&2 and looking forward to 3.
      This year is good games year.

8. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Danny Boy
      Cheerful

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      Haven't you heard of how bad the PC version is? The PS4 looks even better...

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2015/...-arkham-knight-wont-be-fixed-until-september/

"The troubled PC port of Batman: Arkham Knight won't be fixed until September, at least according to a leaked internal document sent to EB Games stores in Australia. The document, originally obtained by Kotaku, indicates that updates for the game will be released in spring, which begins in September in Australia.

"As previously advised, we have stopped sales of Batman: Arkham Knight PC while Warner and Rocksteady work on addressing performance issues with the game," the document reads. "The latest information from Warner is that the updates won’t be available until spring. Due to this we have made the difficult decision to recall all PC stock from stores to return to the vendor until an acceptable solution is released."

Last month, publish Warner Bros. pulled Arkham Knight from sale on Steam and at retail, citing a number of "performance issues." This included including stuttering, wildly variable frame rates, and crashes, even when running the game on high-end hardware like a GTX 980 Ti. Despite a recent patch for those who chose not to return the game, many of the performance problems remain.

That EB Games is choosing to return stock directly to Warner suggests that retailer doesn't have much confidence that the problems will be fixed in a timely manner. September is just the start of Australia's spring, meaning fixes could be delayed to as far away as November.

arkham-300x150.jpg
      BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT FOR PC PULLED FROM STEAM AND RETAILERS DUE TO BUGS
      No ETA for when game goes back on sale, players recommended to request refunds.

Arkham Knight's PC launch has been disastrous for publisher Warner Bros., and developer Rocksteady. Despite the hype surrounding the PC version—hype driven by videos released by Warner Bros. and GPU-maker Nvidia, which has its GameWorks technology in the game—it was ported to PC by third-party developer Iron Galaxy, rather than developed by Rocksteady itself.

Recently, Kotaku alleged that that Warner Bros. knew about the PC version's problems "for months," but dedicated resources to working on the console version of the game, instead of the PC port. These claims from internal QA testers also said that Warner Bros. was using a 720p resolution as the benchmark for testing, and that "literally thousands of bugs that were specific to the PC version" were reported, but ignored."

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/d...rkham-knight-pc-lacks-console-visual-features

9. Steve
      Creative

Steve Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Flu, Noise-induced, Jaw trauma
      Bloodborne is awesome, I'm near the finish and have put some serious hours into it. Stopped to try and do everything along the way though. Did everyone end up using Ludwigs Holy Blade? Was loving the axe for the charged attack but the blade scales better.

Finished Arkham Knight a few days ago. Thought it was just okay at first as there was too much Batmobile but by the end I was won over and loved it. The Batman games have been awesome, plus the Middle Earth game was stunning too, excellent take on the combat system.

Also been at Fifa a bit, although there are a few dodgy online games (PS4) that are maybe handicap based or maybe to do with lag. Yesterday Kompany literally flew 5 yards the wrong way to leave an attacker through on goal - my controller only just survived the following impact.

@RicoS Tomb Raider was a total surprise for me too, didn't expect it to be as good, ended up loving it.

10. RicoS
      Alienated

RicoS Member Benefactor

Cause of Tinnitus:
      Stress or Acoustic trauma
      Yeah I think it did not get the exposure it deserved because it totaly took me by surprise also.... It's beautiful on PS4 and plays great... I never want to play a girl :ROFL: but I'm still liking it ;) I fully completed Shadow of Mordor also...that game was also one of the best games I ever played....and I think we forget GTA 5 (y)

11. Steve
      Creative

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      GTAV was unbelievably good. Did it on PS3 and still feel like getting it on PS4. I have a couple of trade-ins to do so I'm looking at getting that and Dying Light.

Shadow of Mordor kept me locked up for 2 solid weeks, I really didn't do much else. WB make good games.

12. spingee
      Wtf

spingee Member

Im
      I know about it but it performs and looks really well on my pc . I have gtx 980.
      But if it lacks some graphics features over consoles and will look even better after patch i think i will got graphics orgasms in dlcs :)

13. Sound Wave
      Curious

Sound Wave Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Probably headphones
      Half Life 3... WHEN?!? :banghead:

14. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Danny Boy
      Cheerful

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      That patch won't happen for a long time...It's annoying as they knew it was in a poor state.

15. spingee
      Wtf

spingee Member

When you finish final boss you will get scythe in shop and that is some cool weapon to continue new game+ and grind chalice dungeons ;)

16. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Danny Boy
      Cheerful

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      I wish it would happen.

17. spingee
      Wtf

spingee Member

Maybe when gaben fart enough in morning shower

18. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Danny Boy
      Cheerful

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      Maybe they couldn't figure out how to end the story...Well, at least Shenmue 3 is coming out.

19. uae96
      Thinking

uae96 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/14/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise induced
      The last of us & fifa & gta 4 best games in the world

20. Steve
      Creative

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I loved the Last of Us but ultimately found it pretty depressing, played it over Christmas though so maybe it was a bit at odds with the whole festive spirit.

What do you play on Fifa, UT or Seasons?

21. uae96
      Thinking

uae96 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/14/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise induced
      Yeah it is somehow depressing but it was such a good story and gameplay , I use to switch my lights off and put the ac on cold and play the game , oh whatta feeling ,

I play fifa ultimate team and seasons on ps4 , do u have psn ?

22. Quentino
      Tired

Quentino Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Decrease of Hearing i presume.
      Never seen this thread before, and i regret it.

I loooove videogames.

My favourites games are the Mass Effect trilogy ( unforgetables games ), the Batman arkham series, but i also like tactical games as Fire Emblem, or more recently, Xcom enemy unknown.
      Oh, and The Fallout series.

Me, a geek? Noooo.

:)

23. Steve
      Creative

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Yeah. I play online, always preferred playing against a person to playing the computer. FUT and seasons but mostly FUT.

24. uae96
      Thinking

uae96 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/14/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise induced
      Do you have psn? We could play together

25. Steve
      Creative

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Yes, I'll go for some online play, are you really good or do I stand a chance? Would be cool to get a league going if there were a few Fifa PS4 players on here.

26. uae96
      Thinking

uae96 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/14/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise induced
      Haha I'm not a pro, we could see if we Play a match ;) , what's you're psn? I forgot mine but when. I log in I could add u

27. JC Denton

JC Denton Member

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music
      The original Deus Ex. An awesome cyberpunk/dystopian FPS/RPG.
      Also loved Fallout 3 and Skyrim. The amount of hours i've put into those games is probably quite embarrassing.:cool:

• Winner Winner x 1
    28. uae96
      Thinking

uae96 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/14/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise induced
      If anyone plays fifa contact me :blackalien:

29. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Danny Boy
      Cheerful

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      Yes Deus Ex!!!!!! I still like Invisible War. And Thief.

30. JC Denton

JC Denton Member

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music
      Thief 1&2 are amazing. I'm a sucker for non-linear games which don't force you to play a certain way.

• Agree Agree x 1