Habituated

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Astro, Aug 6, 2017.

1. Astro
      Alone

Astro Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      So it's still here a year and a half later. But it doesn't bother me. I sleep without a fan. I live normally.

My wife left me but fuck it. It is what it is... I'm just happy I don't want to kill myself anymore. I go days without even noticing or thinking about it now... and when I do it's just a passing thought. Life goes on. Let's see what life throws at me next haha

• Like Like x 10
      • Hug Hug x 2
      • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
      • Winner Winner x 1
    2. Jake007

Jake007 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      December 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      hearing loss for long time, chainsaw, infections
      Glad to hear this astro, and sorry about your wife. But hey, now you can shop around and have fun doing it ha!

• Like Like x 1
    3. Littlewolf

Littlewolf Member

Tinnitus Since:
      June 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Stress
      Hey dude I’ve been going through the same shit as you and I was really excited to see binaural beats cured your T. I immediately started listening and they’ve helped a shit ton! I’ve found that Theta waves are the most helpful. I listen about 30 minutes morning and night and close my eyes and really let them sink in. But this morning when I was in YouTube I found a suuuuper helpful video that really gave me hope and I thought of you and I wanted to share it with you.
      How I Got Better From Tinnitus

Basically the sound is your body thinking it’s in danger or panic mode which can be brought on my stress. I think this is what has happened to me and I don’t know but sounds like you too. Watch the video, keep on with the binaural beats and stay strong homie!! Also google Julian Cowall Hill because he talks about some very useful stuff. I hope this provides you some relief. Love and light~

4. Littlewolf

Littlewolf Member

Tinnitus Since:
      June 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Stress
      Also, if you can get your hands on any supplements I would recommend finding a good Adaptogen blend or Ashwaganda or holy basil. Basically any herb used for stress relief, adrenal wellness or depression will help.