HELP HELP HELP !!!!

Discussion in 'Support' started by Martin69, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Floyd Mayweather
      Bored

Floyd Mayweather Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud noise exposure or an ear infection, or maybe a combination :(
      Sorry to hear that and I understand. But think about it, breast cancer is not a death sentence unlike some other cancers. It CAN be fixed and people have survived it to live full, healthy lives, remember that and make sure if there are any problems tell it to your doctor immediately and I'm sure you both can get through this.
      Good luck.

2. Marlene
      English

Marlene Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      July 1996
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Bacterial virus
      Hi Martin ,yes T does get you down ,don't think anyone on here would disagree with you .
      Same for the anxiety ,and the life you get after it ,I believe you need counselling ,it's sometimes easier to talk your fears over with a complete stranger,then work from there .
      Putting thing off won't get you going forward Martin .So go make that start .Just maybe again that maybe what's been needed in relation to your T situation .Help you get settled .
      If you need a pill or two ,then that's what you need to be doing ,if they help .You will only be come addicted if you let it .Plenty take them Martin ,and don't get addicted ,if short term .
      This has been my hardest challenge ,so your not on your own ,I get the anxiety ,it engulfs you ,on your worst of days .Friends I know locally say exactly the same .Its what it does ,any illness will do it to .Its not printed on our foreheads in capital letters,... I suffer from anxiety ,it's an unseen illness that others don't see ,unless told .
      So as from Monday you make that call,and go get some help .thats your first step .
      Things will get better ,if you work on it ,with outside help .You know you can do it Martin X

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
    3. billy43
      Lucky

billy43 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      9/28/13
      Hi Martin.please try to hang in there.back in January I was into my fourth month of battling pulsatile tinnitus.every day was a living hell . I truly didn't want to live anymore .the only thing keeping me going was my wonderful wife and daughter.when I didn't think things could get any worse my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer.i know so much what you are feeling.well somehow I got my act together .was there for my wife as best as possible .well nine months later my wife is doing great.all the radiation treatments are in the past and knock on wood she is cancer free.and amazingly im doing much better which I never thought would be possible.so somehow try to stay positive at such a difficult time.thoughts and prayers to you and your family.thanks billy43

• Like Like x 3
      • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Martin69
      Artistic

Martin69 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      (Health) Anxiety
      Thanks Billy.
      And thanks to all the others.
      I am full of anxiety and panic.
      My T is not so high, but it annoys me like hell.
      My thoughts are playing tricks with me. Its like a roller coaster ride. I have the worst possible scenarios in front of me. Luckily my wife is still in good shape and optimistic.
      I try not to panic, not to cry in front of her and survive this. Have meds (benzos) with me all the time.
      It is definitely a survival game for me.
      Never thought one can come into such a situation.
      Awful.
      Thank you all,
      Martin

• Hug Hug x 2
    5. Cassandra
      In love

Cassandra Member

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic trauma
      Sending big hugs to you and your family! Stay strong!

6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Martin69
      Artistic

Martin69 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      (Health) Anxiety
      Thanks Cassandra.
      As we know in the meantime, the cancer is an aggressive one. :-(
      But no metastasis and lymph knots with cancer cells.
      So we hope for the best.

• Hug Hug x 2
    7. awbw8
      Balanced

awbw8 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2013
      Prayers coming your way @Martin69, stay strong. I can't say anything better than others have, but my thoughts are with you and your family.

• Like Like x 1
    8. Nick J.
      Approved

Nick J. Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic trauma

Look up Rick simpson oil!
      Also watch his movie on youtube "Running from the cure"

My mom are taking the less potent oil called CBD oil and it removes cold lung flu (dont know the name in english) in a few days that even antibiotics couldent do for her.
      Also reduced pain from really bad frozen shoulder remarkebly.

Here are links to scientific results...

http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/pdq/cam/cannabis/healthprofessional/page4

http://www.collective-evolution.com...-studies-that-prove-cannabis-can-cure-cancer/

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1365-2125.2012.04298.x/full

When u have seen the movie and read my links, u wont be affraid of the future anymore.
      Im almost 100% sure about this!

Good luck