Hey Guys

Discussion in 'Support' started by iamgrmm2, May 7, 2015.

1. iamgrmm2

iamgrmm2 Member

Hi guys i'm jacob 15 years old. I been bothered lately about my ears ringing. I could hear these sounds before but only if i'm in total silence. Since tuesday i've become more curious what that was and new about T. I've become so anxious and scared about it and there the ringing began. I started hearing it at my living room when watching tv and even in a soft conversation. Is this gonna go away or get better?

2. RichardRR
      Tired

RichardRR Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2011
      Hey man, like you mine started ringing when I was 15. I'm 21 now and still got it. How long have you had it that you can remember?

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      iamgrmm2

iamgrmm2 Member

It started last tuesday. I remembered that I was hearing the ringing at silence yet at sometimes I can't hear it. I was so curious and researched about it I was so anxious and now I hear the sound.

4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      iamgrmm2

iamgrmm2 Member

Also I'd like to add on the first days it's soft now it's getting more loud. Am I imagining it since I became stressed and anxious about it?

5. RichardRR
      Tired

RichardRR Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2011
      Yup. The more you think about it, the worse you think it is. I bet it isn't as bad for you as you might think, in fact I'd be willing to bet that a lot of people on this board would kill to have it as quiet as you do.

6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      iamgrmm2

iamgrmm2 Member

I haven't went to a doctor yet, is there a chance it may go away?

7. billie48
      Sunshine

billie48 Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2009
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      not sure
    8. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      iamgrmm2

iamgrmm2 Member

Thanks a lot! Jari's story keeps me moving since I could relate that he is also a music producer. (Going to the doctor soon since i'm on still on vacation for 3 more days) Still hoping it would be gone. BTW i've tried watching movies and it seems to help me think of it less.