Hi, I Have Chronic High Pitched Tinnitus in Both Ears. I’m New to This Site but Not to Tinnitus.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by HippieGypsy63, Apr 5, 2018.

1. HippieGypsy63

HippieGypsy63 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      I am thankful to have stumbled onto this group. Just to know that so many of different ages and backgrounds are suffering with is not at all a comfort. This only increases my anger and frustration as to why Drs seem to know so little about it and how to help..

• Like Like x 3
      • Agree Agree x 3
      • Hug Hug x 2
    2. Jcb
      No Mood

Jcb Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      December 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      possible TMJ, came on after severe cold and chest infection,
      I agree, it’s so frustrating. It’s a shame there’s no actual treatment yet as Drs seem to not see it as a real ailment. You want a cure but also want to live your life, there are ways to help you cope which is great but the fact there’s still no real treatments to erase Tinnitus can be disheartening. You just have to live your life the best you can until we see a cure.
      Ps love your name haha

3. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      @HippieGypsy63 ,
      Welcome to Tinnitus Talk.
      I have the same problem and a low tone also and hearing loss,hearing aids help me cope better .
      Love glynis

4. Rajin

Rajin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      9/7/17
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Hearing loss ,noise
      I have to agree too,it is frustrating, nothing to help . I was watching the News,now have a drugs now for birth control for men. Which later can give you T. I don’t know but do we need that . I might be wrong. But make me think of all of us with T who are suffering and nothing to help . Feel better, but I am new here. Only had it for 6 months.

5. Cassie

Cassie Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Hello everyone,,, I'm glad I stumbled across this group,, I pray I find something here that helps me

• Like Like x 1
      • Hug Hug x 1
    6. February

February Member

Tinnitus Since:
      20 years?
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Uknown
      Welcome to the group. Thankfully my high pitched buzz is in one ear. Frustrating!