Hi

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Kevin Carbis, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Kevin Carbis

Kevin Carbis Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Most likely wood working
      Just saying hello. I've had Tinnitus for years -- probably 25 or so -- but only recently found this forum. If I can be of help to anyone or am able to garner any help or support then it will be time well spent.

Kind Regards,
      Kevin

• Like Like x 2
    2. Lorac

Lorac Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Sudden profound hearing loss in left ear.
      Hi Kevin,
      Welcome to the forum! I'm sure that many will benefit when you share what you have learned over 25 years! Good to have you onboard.

• Like Like x 1
    3. Charron
      Badass

Charron Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      10/12/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Sshl???
      I found this site just after sudden hearing loss with T in left ear, if it wasn't for some of the lovely people on this site helping me I would have done something stupid!!!
      I'm ok now, mentally stronger thanks to those who helped! I'm sure there are loads more like I was who need someone to talk to and need goo advice, it's a nice kind thing to do so good on you!
      I too one day hope to help someone on here and payback the kindness given, so welcome from me x

• Like Like x 2
    4. billie48
      Sunshine

billie48 Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2009
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      not sure
      Welcome to TT. You are most welcome to contribute your knowledge, wisdom and experience learned from your long history with T. Newer members sometimes fear about the future with great anxiety. Perhaps hearing how others have lived well with T will give them some confidence that the future may not be too bad.