I Experienced Heaven ;)

Discussion in 'Support' started by baz 22, Apr 4, 2016.

tinnitus forum
    1. baz 22
      Alone

baz 22 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2016
      This morning i thought i died and went to heaven. I woke up early at 5.00am. And i heard a small ring on my non T ear which i quickly ignored and it went away.

Then i suddenly realised i couldn't hear T at all. I listened carefully and all i could hear was the ticking of the clock. I lay in bed for 20 mins listening to the clock ticking.

Then i got bored and watched some youtube in which the T quickly came back. Still 20mins of heaven, felt amazing.

Anyone else experience this?

• Like Like x 1
    2. Sarah Russett

Sarah Russett Member

Tinnitus Since:
      unknown
      That's a good sign. Yeah I've expeerienced something a bit like this. I don't think mine has gone completely, but it's really hard to hear when it's just a been of heat buzzing.vibrating. Manageable.

3. Poyraz

Poyraz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      February 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Benzos, Stress, Anxiety, Loud Music, Jaw Problems. Who knows
      I used to experience this till almost two weeks ago. In the morning time, no Tinnitus at all! But now I start to develop Tinnitus louder in the morning! I really can't understand what is what when it comes to T. But since you have never experienced before maybe it is a sign of recovering? Let's hope

4. ReyKalinic

ReyKalinic Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2004/05
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Triggered by TN
      Sometimes it happen. Maybe 1 time/month for few hours. In the past years the heaven's moment were more frequent. Now is rare but my tinnitus is triggered by trigeminal nevralgia so who know!

5. Fangen
      Monday blues

Fangen Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      December 2nd, 2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic trauma (loud concert for 1h)
      Glad to hear that it went away, even if just temporary. Haven't had complete silence since onset, but I had a day a few weeks ago when it went really quiet (still there but very low), lasted somewhere between 20-30 min before it went back. Wish I could have complete silence for a small time too!

6. Poyraz

Poyraz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      February 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Benzos, Stress, Anxiety, Loud Music, Jaw Problems. Who knows
      I really wonder what is the notion behind this temporary silence..

• Good Question Good Question x 1
    7. Purple Parrot
      Bookworm

Purple Parrot Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2015 - 3/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Multiple: anxiety, childhood ear infections, loud music
      The first morning that I woke up without tinnitus, I cried with happiness. :)

8. linearb
      Psychedelic

linearb Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      this happens to me from time to time. I've noticed that if I am severely sleep deprived, and then the next night crash out hard and sleep for 12 hours, often things will be relatively quiet the next morning.

9. Alue

Alue Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      Not yet, haven't had a moment of silence since onset. :(

10. Ecip

Ecip Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Still unknown... possibly noise exposure?
      I think I had a moment like this this morning. I was half asleep still, but I could of sworn that I had no tinnitus. I also most definitely remember waking up and hearing my left ear ringing with a new tone, like around 4-6 kHz, steady tone, like fleeting tinnitus, but I'm sure that, just for a little while, I had no tinnitus. Was kinda odd, I reacted to the silence the same way I did to the tinnitus when I first got it; little shocked! Lol
      I could definitely get used to silence again.

I still have the issue with itching in the ear and extra, watery ear wax. Haven't figured that part out yet.