I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by R. David Case, Dec 27, 2018.

1. AZeurotuner

AZeurotuner Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      I'm well aware of what happened in Cuba. In all likelihood it wasn't an attack, the media sensationalized the incident, which was likely an accidental cross of two subsonic frequencies.

2. JohnAdams
      Festive

JohnAdams Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Aspirin Toxicity/Possibly Noise
      lol WHAT!? there is no general consensus!

3. AZeurotuner

AZeurotuner Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      • Agree Agree x 2
      • Like Like x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
    4. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      • Like Like x 2
    5. Markku
      Inspired

Markku Founder Staff Podcast Patron Benefactor Hall of Fame Advocate

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Syringing
      @R. David Case, would you be up for this sort of thing;
      • Send us the uncompressed audio file via a service like WeTransfer (max 2GB file size) or MyAirBridge (max 20GB).
      • We put the audio file up, handily available for download.
      • Along the download, we include your instructions for what you claim are ideal conditions for listening. We should also include a disclaimer and warning about the quality of the sound; not everyone is able to listen to such harsh sound.
      • Optionally, a person can sign up to take part in an "experiment", where they fill TFI (Tinnitus Functional Index, for which we own a license for) before starting the listening program, then 21 days (?) later when the program stops, and finally, for example, at the 3-month mark a final follow-up questionnaire.

Far from strong science, no control group or anything, but still probably better than this messing with CDs deal. Wouldn't this also reduce your workload, not having to ship things?

I have decided to disregard all of the nonsense conspiracy theories - no time for that sort of thing.

But what do people reading this thread think, would anyone want to take part in an experiment like the above?

Also... you state you have helped over 400 people reduce or eliminate their tinnitus. How many reported complete elimination of tinnitus? And how many people have you shipped the CDs to (total number of people)?

• Agree Agree x 7
      • Like Like x 4
      • Winner Winner x 3
      • Good Question Good Question x 2
    6. Contrast
      No Mood

Contrast Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      late 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      noise injury
      upload_2018-12-28_21-50-57.png
      Wikipedia has something to say about "V2k tinnitus"

My question is how does auditory brain tinnitus caused by hearing loss relate to V2k conspiracies?

• Good Question Good Question x 1
    7. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I am 100% behind your solar truck. I've done a little research into solar cells and that article about getting 90hp from that area over the Ranger is easily believable. this however has nothing to do with tinnitus.

many of us use masking and still listen to music and also continue to hear daily noises. how can your sounds be any more useful that road noise, fans, noise generators, speech, or music?

i'm calling bs.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
    8. Champ
      Woot

Champ Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic trauma from headphones
      wut
      Your statement about high quality is nonsensical. CDs are physical hardware that become damaged and can have data become inaccessible over time on them. Lossless files are forever the same 1s and 0s.
      Host and release the lossless file, its 2018 people have 150 MB/s download speeds now and if your cure works it should work when it's in it's purest form - as a file. That CD nonsense is pointless. Otherwise this is a blatant scam and you're just lying to yourself and others to keep it going by charging premiums for shipping and sending.

9. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

R. David Case Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Files can be hacked, stolen, changed, etc. The CD is the most secure way, but as I said the test group set up a download using dropbox and we are testing it that way too.

10. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      As I said it interferes with the structure of the tinnitus, it does not mask it knocks it out. We formed the test group of over 200 to quantify how many types of tinnitus it works on, we know it works on several types ,sound induced,etc testimony 2-18-18.PNG

• Like Like x 1
    11. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      I am curing both, thats all I am saying

12. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Absolutely, that's why I posted here. I would entertain that idea, we are finding it works best on sound induced tinnitus and unknown reason sudden tinnitus. I think the best place to start would be the sound induced group. We are finding the hyperacusis group can't take much sound introduced and are experimenting with bone conduction headphones since they do not go on the ear.

• Like Like x 2
      • Informative Informative x 1
    13. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      No, the state dept is trying to play down the sonic attacks because the U.S. uses these weapons and does not want the info in main stream media.

14. Contrast
      No Mood

Tinnitus Since:
      late 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      noise injury
      How are they related, that's what I'm saying?

Hyperacusis sufferers have to deal with noise induced pain because outer hair cell nerve fibers are the culprits
      https://www.ata.org/news/news/hyperacusis-related-damage-nerve-cells-inner-ear

It doesn't matter if the sound goes through the ear normally or threw the bone it still contacts the cochlea and the damaged outer hair cells.

15. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      yes, the sonic tinnitus causes brain damage, and we are finding that naturally occurring tinnitus is causing brain damage in that brain chemistry is being degraded, that is why the CD takes longer to stop tinnitus if you have had tinnitus for 20 years, if you have had tinnitus for only one year the CD works much faster.

• Like Like x 1
    16. TuxedoCat
      No Mood

TuxedoCat Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Ambassador Advocate

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      High-frequency hearing loss
      I will try it if I can download the information from Tinnitus Talk. None of my devices (MacBook Air and an iPhone) have CD drives. Not even my car has a CD player.

Any feedback I give will be anonymous. I doubt I would sign up for an experiment using the TFI even with assurance of HIPPA compliance.

Also, I will not give out my personal information or pay $15.00 for shipping and handling.

Take it or Leave it.

Thanks and good nite.

TC

17. Contrast
      No Mood

Tinnitus Since:
      late 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      noise injury
      it's a phantom signal the brain is doing.

When a veteran loses a limb they can sometimes feel the lost limb, when a hearing loss occurs the audiotory brain compensates for lost hearing. Read research on tinnitus and central gain.

hyperacusis may also have a central version being similar to phnatom pain.

tinnitus = phantom sensation of a lost limb
      hyperacusis type??? = phantom pain of a lost limb

These are neurological issues but they don't add up to the V2k hypothesis.

18. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Tinnitus is not a phantom sound, it is real and deafening, the medical industry does not understand tinnitus and only uses educated guesses , I have cured many that doctors said was permanent

brians freinds testimony.PNG
      brians freinds testimony 2.PNG
      brians freinds testimony 3.PNG
      brians freinds testimony 4.PNG
      brians freinds testimony 5.PNG
      brians friends testimony 6.PNG
      brians freinds testimony 7.PNG

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    19. Contrast
      No Mood

Tinnitus Since:
      late 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      noise injury
      I'd go as far as saying you are reverse engineering Susan Shore's device, but I believe the evidence strongly suggest tinnitus is only heard by the sufferer and is infact hyperactivity in the brain making the phantom noise. Give me a time to read your post and I'll get back to answering why tinnitus is only heard by the sufferer.

20. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      yea, when all else fails read instructions, it can take 3 weeks to knock out some peoples tinnitus, and I guess you did not use the Koss ktx-pro1 headphones that go to 24.ooo hertz, no you didn't. That is a big problem in our test group, nobody reads instructions.

21. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      I did not reverse engineer anything, I built my device in the year 2000 and just heard of her experiment about 2 months ago, and mine is more advanced, mine only uses headphones, hers needs electrodes. I never thought it would be so hard to help others , every body calls me names, a scammer, i have an agenda, you even said a wacko. almost all of my testimony letters start with "I was so skeptical of this Dave case and his CD" even Brian Douglas was read his statement brian douglas testimony.PNG again

22. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      I said I was curing both, that means there is some correlation in the process, either in the brain or ear. Also I believe the electromagnetic pulses coming from the coil of the Koss KTX-PRO1 headphones also come into play as to why my CD knocks out tinnitus, so the sound mix and magnetic pulses together break the tinnitus chain

23. JohnAdams
      Festive

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Well you seem very adamant. How long do I have to listen to it per day?

24. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      For full benefit you must use all night every night for 3 weeks, The sound changes after a few days and becomes soothing and will put you in a deep sleep.

25. Julien87
      Not amused

Julien87 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise exposure (concert)
      This whole thing is really fishy. And I think listening to this awful sound for hours every night with headphones may be dangerous for some people.

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
    26. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      You must use it all night every night for 3 weeks for full benefit, you can use in day but when your sleeping there are no distractions testimony for ron 25.PNG

27. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      We are having a high success rate with sound induced tinnitus like yours, just so you know.

You are wrong and just assuming things, I have been using it for 18 years and have got back my high frequency range hearing, sleep better than ever, increased cognitive ability because of the deep sleep,etc YOU MUST understand that at first it is a horrible sound but after a few days changes and becomes soothing. I wound never recommend anything that was dangerous and I have not had one bad side effect reported in all these years, ONLY good side effects. testimony for ron 9.PNG

• Like Like x 1
    28. Julien87
      Not amused

Julien87 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise exposure (concert)
      Even if it works for you, this does not mean it is appropriate for other people. I know some who have been seriously harmed by this kind of "therapy".

29. Bam

Bam Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Neck/stress
      Am I understanding this correctly? It doesn’t matter what frequency your tinnitus is this bad boy sound will take it out for good after just 3 weeks?

• Good Question Good Question x 1
      • Genius Genius x 1
    30. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      This kind of therapy has never existed before, you like others are assuming it's just another masking sound or white noise etc. This is only available through me and is not anywhere else. It is not dangerous.